Williamson County

chs05

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairview would love to play a friendly with centennial any time we can squeeze it in so if a player from centennial gets this tell your coach i am sure we could try to work sumthing out.as far as playing other teams in the county played franklin lost 5-1 franklin played awsome we didnt look so hott lol and it was messy but thats not the excuse. brentwood was a awsome game for fairview in my eyes we learned alot from them brentwood took the game 4-0 brentwood held the ball most of the game but fairview did get some cracks on goal. i would love to play any of those teams again i had a blast playing them both are very talented teams. as far as rankings go i am not gonna mess with it because everything gets twisted on here good luck to everyone this year !

Sorry I'm a little late on posting this, but i went to the brentwood/centennial game tuesday night. the bruins won 2-0. Centennial had a couple chances in the first 10-15 min as both teams played somewhat sloppy and seemed to be evenly matched. After that point however brentwood took over the rest of the game. Patrick Lazear probably made 3 or 4 remarkable saves and brentwood blew 3 or 4 great chances or else this game could have been a blow out. Brentwood possesed the ball at ease as centennial's midfielders failed to pressure the ball much of the time.

i took 3 things from this game...1- brentwood is really really good. 2- centennial is always going to have a chance against more talented teams because of patrick lazear in the net and patrick mcfarland is always a threat to score, but their possesion with the ball and marking in the back has a long ways to go. 3- bryan lowder scored on one of the nicest shots i've seen in a while. he settled a ball outside the 18, tooled one defender then bent it with the outside of his foot up and around lazear.

Ravenwood v. Indepdence

Wow what a great game! Ravenwood won 4-3, but I was really impressed by the freshman and sophomores of Independence. They led 2-0 twenty minutes into the game and at half time the score was 3-2, Independence with the lead.

Ravenwood responded well and picked up their game in the second half and pulled out the win. Ravenwood's defense was solid in the second half. Both teams looked good. Did anyone else get to see the game?

brentwood = undefeated "A"

ravenwood = undefeated "B+"

franklin = can only tie teams (can't pull a win out of a hat) "B"

page = sorry not this year-stuff isn't fallin for you "D"

independence = not too bad giving some team a run for their money "C"

fairview = not too bad but hasn't beaten a decent team yet- we'll see "C"

bga = good team but plays up and down- which team will show? "B+"

ba = they are getting better as the seasons goes- we'll see "C+"

centennial = they have some talent and might get some upsets this year "B"