Williamson County

chs05

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the centennial ravenwood game was a great game to watch. both teams played hard the entire game and never seemed to have any lapses in the game (which happens at most high school games). i had a feeling after the first few minutes the game would end in a tie.

both teams appeared to be evenly matched and while i think ravenwood had more shots, centennial probably had as many or more on goal. the race for the second seed in district 11-AAA should be exciting. franklin vs. centennial thursday should be a great game and has a lot implications for the district rankings. that being said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that game ends in a tie as well.

respond with any thoughts you have on thursday's battle of franklin.

good question! you think people would be disciplined and responsible enough to at least let the rest of us know the outcome. Dont you agree.

825648315[/snapback]

Framklin won 2-1 over chs. It was a good game. franklin struck first with a header from Derek Batt. CHS got their only goal on a corner kick. Franklin scored the winning goal off a penalty shot. It was a pretty good game.

I don't understand why everybody thinks Page is not that good this year.

They won against Fairview (2:1) ,dominated the entire game + they are 4-0 in their division A/AA.

Page lost to BGA by only one goal (1:0) BGA scored in the last 3 minutes.

And we all know BGA is a good team.

I think Page is actually pretty good this year, so we will see whats gonna happen!

Edited by bremen9