RAW's Chattanooga Area Top 10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my top 4 would be baylor, bradley, cleveland, temple... baylor and bradley are a toss up, and bradley is a better team than cleveland(they won regular season and district championships over cleveland) they just had an unlucky bounce in the region, just b/c someone goes farther than another team in the post season doesn't mean they are better...and i'd say the team temple would have the best chance against is would be cleveland, b/c if they shut down little then cleveland really doesn't have much else, even tho their fans will argue it over and over, i've seen this team plenty and when little is off they dont do anything, they struggle greatly

825624316[/snapback]

mnewballer21

Comments like these are exactly why I think your stupid. Bradley was sitting at home last week while Cleveland was playing at the show. You called Bradley's loss to Red Bank a "unlucky bounce"..... it wasn't like they lost on a last second half court shot....they got beat by 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me thats not an Unlucky Bounce.

Cleveland and Bradley played twice this year....with both teams winning at home. Cleveland is 2005 Region Champs & in the ELITE EIGHT...enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is your answer to who was better.

If you want any respect on this board, think about what you post before you post it!

mnewballer21

Comments like these are exactly why I think your stupid.  Bradley was sitting at home last week while Cleveland was playing at the show.  You called Bradley's loss to Red Bank a "unlucky bounce"..... it wasn't like they lost on a last second half court shot....they got beat by 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  To me thats not an Unlucky Bounce.

Cleveland and Bradley played twice this year....with both teams winning at home.  Cleveland is 2005 Region Champs & in the ELITE EIGHT...enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is your answer to who was better.

If you want any respect on this board, think about what you post before you post it!

825625862[/snapback]

you obviously know nothing about basketball...so you are telling me that bucknell and vermont are better than both syracuse and kansas because they made it farther in the big show, think before you speak

you obviously know nothing about basketball...so you are telling me that bucknell and vermont are better than both syracuse and kansas because they made it farther in the big show, think before you speak

825625987[/snapback]

Did Bucknell beat Kansas previously this season? I don't think so! What about Vermont over Syracuse? I don't think so! It's not the same because Cleveland did beat Bradley once this year and almost beat them at there place. Yeah, anybody can beat anybody on a given night (Bucknell over Kansas or Vermont over Syracuse), but to say Bradley was better than Cleveland is stupid considering the facts! And another thing, I have forgot more basketball than you will ever know. I watched you play in high school (you were awful). Did you get all of your basketball knowledge (since you seem to know it all) from the wonderful basketball program at Ooltewah?

Did Bucknell beat Kansas previously this season?  I don't think so!  What about Vermont over Syracuse? I don't think so!  It's not the same because Cleveland did beat Bradley once this year and almost beat them at there place.  Yeah, anybody can beat anybody on a given night (Bucknell over Kansas or Vermont over Syracuse), but to say Bradley was better than Cleveland is stupid considering the facts!  And another thing, I have forgot more basketball than you will ever know. I watched you play in high school (you were awful). Did you get all of your basketball knowledge (since you seem to know it all) from the wonderful basketball program at Ooltewah?

825626102[/snapback]

no actually i got it all from my dad who has played, watched, and coached basketball for more than 45 years now, and i guarantee you that you dont hold a candle to him in basketball knowledge, im sorry that i have an opinion, and that opinion is that bradley was a better team this year than cleveland, so cleveland went farther, im not arguing that, in the times ive seen bradley they looked a lot better than cleveland, if you want to argue stupid crap like who made it farter when it counted then go ahead, then someone could also pull out an argument like oh well bradley had a better record so they have to be better, if you guys keep saying they are head to head 1-1 against each other then why do you keep arguing like cleveland is so much better?? seems to me you guys are the ones that dont know what youre talking about..yeah i might not have been the best player out there ever(by no means have i ever said i was) but i guarantee you that i was one of the smarter players out there that understood the game and knew what to do and when to do it, thats how i succeeded...who are you though bcball, since you are so knowledgeable about the sport of basketball obviously you are someone important so id just like to know..and on another note i love how all the cleveland fans have to make up a name that makes it look like they go to bradley, such as bcball and bc#2 and bear22..are you guys that jealous that you have to have your names be close to theirs so you can dream about having that kind of success?

Edited by mnewballer21

wow... bcball did you just insinuate that youre really old ("ive forgotten more than youve ever known") and then insult a 19 year old kid ?? Wow, seriously that was just pathetic. To be honest, if the Tournaments weren't trying to bank more cash by havin more teams in them, then Cleveland wouldnt even have had a shot at going to state, couldnt even make it to the District Championship game, which Bradley won. Im sorry but there is no way you can go by the "last team standing" rule in this argument, if anything the teams are even, seeing as how they finished with 1 win each in head to head competition. I mean seriously Ill give you a good example for why that theory doesnt work: The 2004 Grace Golden Eagles, one of the worst teams Ive ever seen play the sport, and yet they made it to their levels Championship game!?!? Were they the 2nd best team in that division last year? NOWAY, were they even better than Temple or CCS who they went further than? NOWAY what they were was lucky, and clutch. That's all that matters, a team get's hot at the right time, while another team is cold, and anyone can beat anyone. It's just pathetic that youre gonna try and personally assault a kid, for having an opinion. Especially when you haven't even said who you are or how you know him.

blah, blah, blah, this argument is sooo stupid. It doesn't matter who was better, because the season is over. Yeah, Bradley won the district(who cares?) it didn't get them anywhere but a first round 20 point loss to Red Bank in region, Cleveland won the region and won their sub-state game(again who cares?) it only got them a trip to the 'boro, and a chance to advance to the final 4(which they came very close to doing). Head-to-Head they are 1-1 against each other, Bradley wins district, Cleveland wins region. Bradley finishes 26-3, Cleveland finishes 26-10. When it comes down to it, both teams goal was to make it to the elite 8, only 1 team made it. Does it matter who is better? NO!! Lets drop this argument, it pretty dumb.

i love how all the cleveland fans have to make up a name that makes it look like they go to bradley, such as bcball and bc#2 and bear22..are you guys that jealous that you have to have your names be close to theirs so you can dream about having that kind of success?

825626135[/snapback]

I'm not trying to make my name look like i go to Bradley. BC means Bradley-Cleveland, as in the area that I live in, and the #2 is just my favorite number. and I'm not jealous about Bradley's success, whats the point of going every year, without anything to show for it?

both teams goal is to reach the elite 8? not likely, I would think both teams goal would be to win the state title, in which case both teams are complete and utter failures... along with everyone else from chattanooga

825626841[/snapback]

Yeah, they failed to win the state title, there were alot of other teams who failed to win it to. Cleveland had a great year, going to the state tournament for the first time since 1997, and the 3rd time in school history, Charles breaks a school record against Red Bank with 49 points, beating then-No. 1 Bradley Central 64-60 at Raider Dome, winning the regional championship, finishing with 20+ wins 5 straight years, winning against Oakland by 1 point in sub-state, Coach Green didn't get suspended at all this year, it just been a heck of a ride this year, we have seen our ups and our downs, we had a great season, and can't no one take it away from us, GO RAIDERS!!

I'm not trying to make my name look like i go to Bradley. BC means Bradley-Cleveland, as in the area that I live in, and the #2 is just my favorite number. and I'm not jealous about Bradley's success, whats the point of going every year, without anything to show for it?

825626467[/snapback]

yeah, how is he trying to make his name look like he go to Bradley when he got a picture of Charles Little on his signature?