State Tournament.

Sad Tide Fan

Lake County schools did let out one hour early for fans to make the drive to Middleton but  a lot of people don't work at the school and had leave whenever they could.  I just don't want people thinking Lake County does not care about their teams because we do.  At the time of this game, it was a possibilty of school closing due to the flu, so there would go some of our days.  Also we are building a new elementary and junior high, so days are being saved because due to construction we will have to close for that.  I don't know about the seating and I don't actually care.  What I do know is Lake County does care about their teams (all of them not just basketball.)  It is time to move on. Congrats to Middleton and Peabody for a great season.

825625336[/snapback]

Chris, nobody is talking about Lake county not supporting their team. Their is a young girl on here that has to bad mouth Middleton everytime she see's a post about them. The only thing she knows to complain about is the seating at the sub-state game. All these games are first come first seated no reserved seats. This young girl thinks Middleton should have reserved half of the gym for less than 200 Lake County fans that had bought tickets before game time.

Edited by middleton tiger fan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of years ago, MC was cleared after each game, but many complained because they wanted to support teams from the same area in different classes. It has always been an issue, for lack of just listening. MTSU has a grad degree in sport management, but does know how to seat 6,000+. All you have to do is simple Oakland during the district had signs up (siegel section, Oakland section, etc.) It wouldn't be that difficult for MTSU to provide the signs considering they get money from students for parking passes, then also charge for TSSAA parking. A couple of posters and a marker doesn't cost that much. Plus most schools would be more than happy to let the cheerleadres make the needed signs!!!My concern is the two times event staff told the Nation to quiten down---please... it's why they are there--the much needed 6th man.

Last night I posted what I thought about the tournament.  It was deleted before morning.  There  was no crowd control and there hasnt been  since they started at MTSU.  It seems that all they are worried about is collecting that money.  Ronnie Carter was worned before the game that the seatin would not work with the Bolivar fans sitting with the Trenton fans. during the Trenton/Middleton game.  The Bolivar fans came in early and took the seats that Trenton was to be in.  They cheered for Middleton and that is OK.  Wha twe didnt noit like is that they baooed Trenton.  and the way theuy acted, theyhad no business in the seats yet.  That is what caused the fight in the stands.  A bolivar boy hit a Trenton woman in the face and her husband did what I orany other husband would have done.  He went after him.  But she was to nice to press charges.  The big problem is that the event staff should make the people of the next game wait to get their seats after the others leave.  They are all on top of you before you can get out of your seat.  With crowds that llarge there should be much more control.  Ronnie Carter knew of the potential problem but did nothing to prevent it.  Congrats to  Middleton for a well played game and to Coach Larry for a great job.  also congrats to Doaks for bringing home MR. Basketball.  Hey 2nd in the state is still great.

825624984[/snapback]

I wonder if the post was deleted b/c of what you said about the seating situation or what I said about the arena and event staff. :(

I stand by every word I said. If you didn't get a chance to read it, I don't feel like typing it all in again. Simply put: I'm no fan of The Big Ugly Square Building With Way Too Many Windows. Nor am I a fan of the Blue Shirts (event staffers).

I wonder if the post was deleted b/c of what you said about the seating situation or what I said about the arena and event staff. :(

I stand by every word I said. If you didn't get a chance to read it, I don't feel like typing it all in again. Simply put: I'm no fan of The Big Ugly Square Building With Way Too Many Windows. Nor am I a fan of the Blue Shirts (event staffers).

825625441[/snapback]

The thread was deleted because of a lot of late night profanity. Any more questions?

825625441[/snapback]

LOL.......and I'll repost as well, I said I liked your "footer" it made me laugh, perhaps because I've felt that way before..........only a time or two of course. :D

Chris, nobody is talking about Lake county not supporting their team. Their is a young girl on here that has to bad mouth Middleton everytime she see's a post about them. The only thing she knows to complain about is the seating at the sub-state game. All these games are first come first seated no reserved seats. This young girl thinks Middleton should have reserved half of the gym for less than 200 Lake County fans that had bought tickets before game time.

825625415[/snapback]

Yes, it's time to move on. As I said before congrats on a great season!!

Rebecca to be very honest with you I am sick and tired of your whining about Middleton.  NOBODY took your seats.  I checked the TSSAA regulations and we had to only have capacity for 1000 which we had.  Quit your belly aching about having so few fans when 500 of your fans could have purchased tickets at your school until midday the day of the sectional.

Also, anyone has the right to sit in any available seat at any of the sites of play.  So, get over it. 

Also, as I was at the door let me assure you that unless your fans got to Middleton after the tipoff of the game they had seats available.  I know that MANY of our fans did not arrive until near the end of the first quarter or even after.

If your school cared at all about you getting seats and supporting the team they would have allowed you to check out early just like our school does.  Our students and the students at our feeder schools even got out for "field trip" day the days we played in state ... Bolivar students and their feeder schools did the same thing.

Put the "blame" where it belongs -- Lake County and its fans.  And, quit your belly aching.

825625183[/snapback]

Why don't you shut up? And, stay out of my business, I was stating a fact and I have the right to.

I wish you would give it a rest......We have heard you gripe and complain about seating for the last two weeks. The game has been over and the results are still the same....Instead of blaming Hardeman Co, specifically Middleton, blame your fellow Lake Co officials that only sold 191 tix.  By only selling the amount aforementioned, that left the gates wide open for MHS fans to get their tix and seats as well.

You are a sore loser and can't leave well enough alone. If the tables had been turned, I am almost definite that MHS fans would have been put in the same situation if we would have made the trip to Tiptonville. Your team had a good season and have much to look forward to next season as well. Your retarded comments are very distracting and you should be focusing on things of the sort rather than petty seating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIDDLETON TIGERS--2005 STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825625184[/snapback]

As i said....

Becky, you need to grow up. You say you are a good sport, I don't see that what I see is a sore loser. Middleton didn't take anyones set you gave them away by losing. You need to forget about that game and get on with your life. there is more to life than basketball.

825625188[/snapback]

It seems your whole life is ALL BASKETBALL!!!

Why don't you shut up?  And, stay out of my business, I was stating a fact and I have the right to.

Just remember that you are not the only one with the facts. And, others have the right to state facts.

SO, show your rudeness again and tell others to SHUT UP... you need to follow your own advice.

You will NOT have the last word ... as yours are not all the facts!

As I said ...

(more than once)

Edited by MHS Tiger Fan

825625415[/snapback]

#1 I'm not trying to bad mouth Middleton, I save my bad mouthing for things that are actually worth my breath.

#1 I'm not trying to bad mouth Middleton, I save my bad mouthing for things that are actually worth my breath.

You could have fooled me and most others who waste their time reading your posts. As of now, I will skip over your posts as they are not worth the time to even look at ... it was not wise of me to have wasted my time reading words from your mouth ... you must have felt it was worth your breath as it has been done since the sectional on March 7.