Shelbyville Sport Shop AAU Super Regional

The official count of teams in the Sport Shop Super Regional is 74 teams. Their is going to be two teams in every age group get a automatic bid to the AAU Nationals. In the 12 and 13 under age divisions their is 16 teams each with there being 6 teams in the 13 under age group that finished in the top 16 in the Nation. Should be a very exciting weekend of basketball. The brackets will be drawn on Wednesday night and realeased on www.showtimebball.com sometime on Thursday. If you love watching good basketball then you need to make plans on being in Shelbyville April 1-3.

I can't wait for this super regional. If everything works out correctly, I'll be on hand to witness the 10U, 11U, and 12U age groups. I'll probably sneak a quick peak at the SSS 13U team and the Team Pride 13U (I'm assuming they are attending) as well. Should be an exciting weekend of basketball.

I can't wait for this super regional.  If everything works out correctly, I'll be on hand to witness the 10U, 11U, and 12U age groups.  I'll probably sneak a quick peak at the SSS 13U team and the Team Pride 13U (I'm assuming they are attending) as well.  Should be an exciting weekend of basketball.

825626825[/snapback]

I think I heard that Team Pride will be at the tournament THIS weekend and not next weekend. Could be wrong though.

Will any of the Elite teams be at the tournament in Shelbyville this weekend? If so, which ones and does anybody know about the players and coaches?

825627434[/snapback]

The Tigers/Elite coached by Andre Pruitt, Greg James, and Rod Robinson will be participating in the 13U division, but I am not quite sure about the 13U Elite team coached by Miles. Sounds like it will definitely be a great turnout of teams.

Edited by janinelpn2

Will any of the Elite teams be at the tournament in Shelbyville this weekend? If so, which ones and does anybody know about the players and coaches?

825627434[/snapback]

The 11 under team coach by Eric Daniels and the 12 under team coached by Wayne Kelley will be there as well as the 13 under Lady Tigers/Memphis Elite team.