All Watagua Conference Team

brock20

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if sparks is so great why did he fake getting hurt and let someone else shoot  foul shots  in dist. game with central.  a star wants to shoot them shots. sparks is a average player at best. they were 3 or 4 better players on his team that were better.

825629338[/snapback]

who said anything about sparks being so great. i don't think he was fakin anything, the refs made him sit out. wasn't you payin attention to the game. he got elbowed in the eye. you know sparks ain't no shooter. hes horrible at free throws, that don't mean he wouldn't take it in to shoot them. and who were your 3 or 4 better players???

Edited by bluedevils#1

the watagua conference had way too many people on the team just like they did last year. I guess whoever picks it is afraid of hurting someone's feelings. As for Hunter Sparks making first team over Gabe, all conference teams mean nothing so stop worrying about it.

Edited by bluedevils12

i see nothing wrong with hunter on first team, but gabe should have been on there too. and yall are right about there bein way too many people picked, that was stupid. but honorable mention doesnt mean anything. and i really dont know about hunter bein defensive player of the year for northeast tenn. shaud johnson from tenn high should have gotten that award. hunter should get the passing award, that is about all he did. a lot of those picks were undeserving.

Edited by CountryBoy4Life

i see nothing wrong with hunter on first team, but gabe should have been on there too. and yall are right about there bein way too many people picked, that was stupid. but honorable mention doesnt mean anything. and i really dont know about hunter bein defensive player of the year for northeast tenn. shaud johnson from tenn high should have gotten that award. hunter should get the passing award, that is about all he did. a lot of those picks were undeserving.

825630337[/snapback]

the only thing stupid on here is you. you were the one who said Hess wasnt any good. co player of the year coming off the bench. you dont have to admit how stupid you were about him the stats dont lie. eat crow and choke.

As usual the coaches tried to please everyone. 10 from Happy Valley is a joke. Somebody needs to remind them that there are only 5 players on a basketball team. List 5 first team and 5 second team and let it go at that. If someone gets mad, so what. Carroll probably deserved player of the year but he disappeared when it got down to crunch time in the tournaments.