District 10AA

rolltide418

I haven't heard much hype about Sycamore. The only thing I hear is how young they are. They have only beaten a few teams like Springfield, Kenwood, Cheatham County, and got lucky on a wet field when they beat us. Creekwood need not worry about Sycamore, only Harpeth and Stewart will compete with you in our district.

Edited by Boo-yah!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good idea. Will they split the gate money or will one team just eat the lost money? I also wonder if one team will cover the full cost of the umpires or if they will split that too? I would probably be too competitive to let one team especially in my district to have the home-field advantage in both games.

Last year Stewart County traveled to Sycamore for a double header.

Sycamore kept all gate recepits and paid for 100 percent of the umpire bill. Stewart County paid for their own bus. Sycamore did not have to pay for a bus at all as they did not travel to Stewart County last year.

This year, Sycamore will travel for a double header. They will pay for their own transportation.

Stewart County will pay for the umpires and keep all the gate money.

Aditionally, that is one long bus trip that won't have to be made. That's many gallons of gas that won't have to be used up and that's that much less air pollution filling up the atmosphere.

We might not save the world, but if everyone just did a little to help...

Last year Stewart County traveled to Sycamore for a double header.

Sycamore kept all gate recepits and paid for 100 percent of the umpire bill. Stewart County paid for their own bus. Sycamore did not have to pay for a bus at all as they did not travel to Stewart County last year.

This year, Sycamore will travel for a double header. They will pay for their own transportation.

Stewart County will pay for the umpires and keep all the gate money.

Aditionally, that is one long bus trip that won't have to be made. That's many gallons of gas that won't have to be used up and that's that much less air pollution filling up the atmosphere.

We might not save the world, but if everyone just did a little to help...

825638031[/snapback]

Well put!!