District 10AA

rolltide418

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, Waverly split with Harpeth this season; losing 3-1 and winning 5-1. Waverly is 2-2 in the district. Any score from yesterday's Sycamore at Montgomery Central game? Guys, give ShutandPlay a break. He posts his opinion and supports his team (who happens to be playing some very good ball at the time). I have politely disagreed with his opinion before, but he also provides some very insightful opinions and I respect that. We're fortunate in that unlike past years, we actually have several good quality teams in our district and personally I feel like all the teams and schools show quite a bit of class. That's great for all of us. However it turns out in the postseason I hope the teams represent our district well, which I'm sure they will.

You're the man swamptiger. I always try to support CW without ever talking bad about anyone else. Then, people take shots at my opinion and i have to defend them (well i don't have to i guess i could let them go but there is a part of me that won't do what my name says and shut up). The only time i will ever say anything about one specific person is when they say something about me. I always try to back up my opinions with facts so they won't be just empty praise. You are very right this might be the most evenly matched district in TN everyone besides CW is splitting with each other, but CW still has another trip through everyone. It could very well happen to us. I don't think it will but you never know :lol: . Cw should be good. I know these girls have played together since little league and then played travel ball together. They have had the same core starters since the school opened. Everyone else has been graduating people no fault of anyone but other teams graduate talent and CW's has been sticking around there will be a time when CW will have a down year. I don't think it will be next year because once again almost everyone is returning for one more year. I don't hate anyone is the district or have a problem with anyone on this board. At then end of the day it is a board. I am a very competitive person and i like the competition whether i'm coaching, watching, or posting. I probably take it too far sometimes but no further than some other people. People who met me in person would never know it is me because i am sure people have a totally different idea of who i am from the way i sound on here. Once again I appreciate it Swamptiger ( i like the way that you respectfully disagree as i try to show you the same respect). I'm out