Nicchaeus Doaks

Stayupzay

Oh My Gooddness will people ever quit hating on Nicchaeus Doaks

The CLASS A Mr. BASKETBALL is The most Hated basketball player in Tennessee

this kid had all kind of high majors looking at him Auburn, Miami, W.Kentucky, UAB, but he chose Chatt-town over them. 6'7 220pound beast and is rank in the top 10 players in the state, alot of people don't think he's that good. WHY???????

just ask the coaches of the other teams. if he's not that good why did he get doubled and tripled team every single night.

When he was a sophmore everybody hated on him cause all he wanted to do was shoot threes and dunk.

Now every hates on him cause he does shoot the three, why shoot the three when you can easily get to the hole on dunk on the full team. Ask Coach Shulman of UTC, ask that man what kind of player DOAKS is. Tyler Ramsey can't even hold Doaks's Jock. His coach made him play the post he is not a post player He does have to play the post. Rumor is that if he bust is tale in practice he has an excellent shot to be in the Starting 5 as a freshmen(even if he does that still wouldn't satisfy his haters)Everyone who's ever seen Doaks really play i'm not ever talking about in a high school game you will clearly see how good he really is.

and yes his vertical is over 40 inches who ever don't believe that stand under the rim and see what happens, or measure it for yourself

Didn't Nicchaeus Doaks win The Mr.Basketball Award and the award says "most outstanding high school player in tennesse TSSAA Division I-A

People please quit hating and give this guy some props please.

this kid had all kind of high majors looking at him Auburn, Miami, W.Kentucky, UAB, but he chose Chatt-town over them. 6'7 220pound beast and is rank in the top 10 players in the state, alot of people don't think he's that good. WHY???????

just ask the coaches of the other teams. if he's not that good why did he get doubled and tripled team every single night.

When he was a sophmore everybody hated on him cause all he wanted to do was shoot threes and dunk.

Now every hates on him cause he does shoot the three, why shoot the three when you can easily get to the hole on dunk on the full team. Ask Coach Shulman of UTC, ask that man what kind of player DOAKS is. Tyler Ramsey can't even hold Doaks's Jock. His coach made him play the post he is not a post player He does have to play the post. Rumor is that if he bust is tale in practice he has an excellent shot to be in the Starting 5 as a freshmen(even if he does that still wouldn't satisfy his haters)Everyone who's ever seen Doaks really play i'm not ever talking about in a high school game you will clearly see how good he really is.

and yes his vertical is over 40 inches who ever don't believe that stand under the rim and see what happens, or measure it for yourself

Didn't Nicchaeus Doaks win The Mr.Basketball Award and the award says "most outstanding high school player in tennesse TSSAA Division I-A

825630258[/snapback]

I don't understand why he was even a contender for Mr. Basketball. He was suspended for two games this season as I understand it. That should have automatically disqualified him for an honor like Mr. Basketball. I believe that honor should encompass not only skills and grades, but sportsmanship. He demonstrated, very vocally, to the Middleton fans his unsportsmanlike behavior. And by the way, our boys DID stop you!

I don't understand why he was even a contender for Mr. Basketball.  He was suspended for two games this season as I understand it.  That should have automatically disqualified him for an honor like Mr. Basketball.  I believe that honor should encompass not only skills and grades, but sportsmanship.  He demonstrated, very vocally, to the Middleton fans his unsportsmanlike behavior.  And by the way, our boys DID stop you!

825630296[/snapback]

I don't think you stopped anyone. If you are a Middleton player, which I doubt you are, you merely outscored Peabody on that particular night. You by no means stopped anyone! Middleton had to play hard, it didn't come easy and Doaks was a part of that. You of all people haven't a clue about Doaks sportsmanship.

825630258[/snapback]

While I agree with you, I wish you'd not even started this thread.

I don't understand why he was even a contender for Mr. Basketball.  He was suspended for two games this season as I understand it.  That should have automatically disqualified him for an honor like Mr. Basketball.  I believe that honor should encompass not only skills and grades, but sportsmanship.  He demonstrated, very vocally, to the Middleton fans his unsportsmanlike behavior.  And by the way, our boys DID stop you!

825630296[/snapback]

And Lake Co basically shut him down in 3 games...Plus..he didn't even win M.V.P. in our district but yet he was good enough to win Mr.Basketball...Figure that one out!

And Lake Co basically shut him down in 3 games...Plus..he didn't even win M.V.P. in our district but yet he was good enough to win Mr.Basketball...Figure that one out!

825630647[/snapback]

district MVP is really just a bunch of BULL anyways, Willie Kemp didnt win it in our district either so figure that one out.

Doaks is good, he's better than any player on Lake County or Middleton. Middleton didnt shut him down at state either he had 19 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks...Middleton was just a much deeper and better team and they got the job done. the best team won state and the best player won Mr.Baksetball so can we move on people and look towards next season.....