Oakland-Warren Co Series

MidTennFootball

Can Oakland pull off the sweep? Or will Warren Co get a split and maybe even a sweep of their own against the pats. I imagine Tye McCleary will take the mound on monday with rusty howard betting the call on tuesday. Everybody knows that Colby Killian will get the nod for Warren Co on Monday, but doesnt anybody have a idea who will be the tuesday starter for Warren Co?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Oakland pull off the sweep? Or will Warren Co get a split and maybe even a sweep of their own against the pats. I imagine Tye McCleary will take the mound on monday with rusty howard betting the call on tuesday. Everybody knows that Colby Killian will get the nod for Warren Co on Monday, but doesnt anybody have a idea who will be the tuesday starter for Warren Co?

825630698[/snapback]

bump

Who will be the starting pitchers for Oakland in this series???

825632812[/snapback]

Had yesterday's game not been rained out, i would have said tye mccleary and rusty howard. But with the rainout and the warrior spring classic coming up, dont be suprised if oakland only uses tye or rusty, not both, so they can use the other early in the classic(preferably against farragut on friday). Other possible choices to start would be seniors josh farmerand tyer bowman. Possibility that Sophmore Andy Berg could start as well

ohs had better use there best two pitcher, whoever they may be

the district is more important than the Warrior Classic

I'm pretty sure WC will use there best two and they are purty dog gone good

825632926[/snapback]

There is no a big difference in Oakland's top 3 pitchers, so i wouldnt be suprised if it was farmer and mccleary/howard instead of howard and mccleary. Hawks has always been one for suprises..................

I believe you throw your best 2 against Warren County. You throw McCleary and Howard- then for the Warrior Classic, you go Farmer, Berg, Bowman, and Renfroe. You save Burnett and Stender for relief in the district games...they are more important games. The Pats follow up the Warrior Classic with 2 more district games :blink: . I would throw McCleary and Howard and inning this tournament and Burnett and Stender as needed as long as you "save" them for district games.

Thats my opinion, but OaklandGrad is most certainly right, Coach Hawks has his own agenda.