Preseason Predictions for Murfreesboro

Guest catfish-hunter

White House is back in 3A should be favorite to win the title

825634025[/snapback]

Tim,

You continue on with your White House arrogance! White House should win our region, and maybe even make it to Murfreesboro. But, after seeing Fulton put it to our Bobcats in the second half last year makes me agree with catfish for once. Everyone else is playing for 2d in 3A behind either Fulton or A-E.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Tim,

You continue on with your White House arrogance!  White House should win our region, and maybe even make it to Murfreesboro.  But, after seeing Fulton put it to our Bobcats in the second half last year makes me agree with catfish for once.  Everyone else is playing for 2d in 3A behind either Fulton or A-E.

825634962[/snapback]

"White House arrogance"??? This was a friendly thread until you had to get on here and say something like that FatCat. I can see that making friends is something that you do quite well thumb Since Fulton put it to Greenbrier in the second half of last year's title game then I guess White House would be no problem huh FatCat??? I guess that White House's winning streak over Greenbrier, which includes a couple of beatings the past two years when Greenbrier was so successful, really means nothing when it comes to comparing the Blue Devils to your Bobcats :ph34r:

At least your buddy NoDoubt cut out the rest of your post except for that last sentence. Thanks for having the knowledge to know that White House has owned Greenbrier forever NoDoubt. After all we aren't really comparing apples & oranges here. It's more like apples & prunes when it comes to that rivalry thumb

Edited by catfish-hunter

Class A-- Yellow Jackets will be stong, but must prove to themselves they can get back where they use to be now that they are playing back in a class where they belong.

Class AA-- Repeat of last years game

Class AAA-- yes White house will be back in class 3, but they will fall by the semi-finals to Austin East. Too strong for even white house. If you think they were scared of Melrose, then they will really be scared of this bunch.

Class AAAA-- What can I say--take yiour pick--Melrose in the west or Maryville in the east.

Class AAAAA-- Riverdale will always be my pick until Rankin leaves or someone just blow up all those non-athletes year-in-year-out that you guys keep forgetting that they have. Remember, they have only been to the state championship the last 5 years and I believe 6 out of the last 7.

Class AAAAA-Region 4--Here are my picks!!

1. RIVERDALE-No one in this region will de-throne them.

2. Smyrna-Athletes, but they are scared of the Warriors-- No bite in this dog against the big dogs

3. Wilson Central- strong senior class may give them first playoff win.

4. Oakland- They might be experience enough to beat Lebanon and Blackman this year- not a sleeper to do anything though that's important

5. Stars- It's about time you guys rise to the top of the food chain

6. Lebanon- Graduation hit hard,but does Coach Brown pull off a miricle again

7. Blackman- they just stink and everyone who thinks they can play are leaving.

8. L.A.- just a plain mess

Oh yell, where is Region4fan or has he changed his identy by now? He should.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII
well thtruth...you just never know who you might be talking to on here do you?

825635272[/snapback]

hahaha...some people never catch on...

What about Lincoln County? I know most people seem to think Cookeville is the team to beat in Region 3-5A. Coach Thompson is very optomistic about the 2005 season. I think Lincoln County will be one of the top teams in the state again. If they dont make it deep in the playoffs in 2005, this team will be awesome in 2006. In 2005 Lincoln County will have 30 juniors. I also expect a big sophmore class too. Chris Shelton (rising sophmore) will be competing with Brince Ellis (rising junior) for the starting quarterback position.

What about Lincoln County? I know most people seem to think Cookeville is the team to beat in Region 3-5A. Coach Thompson is very optomistic about the 2005 season. I think Lincoln County will be one of the top teams in the state again. If they dont make it deep in the playoffs in 2005, this team will be awesome in 2006. In 2005 Lincoln County will have 30 juniors. I also expect a big sophmore class too. Chris Shelton (rising sophmore) will be competing with Brince Ellis (rising junior) for the starting quarterback position.

825635468[/snapback]

Really looks like 2006 will be the Falcons' year. Sometimes teams do make a run based on the strength of their junior class but it's pretty rare. A lot depends on how quickly they mature and how much they improve as the year goes along.