Fat But Lovable

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
football football football

it is just about time

i cant wait a chance to prove what we have to prove to show everyone what we can do

825635336[/snapback]

Playoff teams out of this region are as follows: Camden, Lewis Co., Adamsville, and Richland.

Waverly is gonna be like always and show everyone what it is like to be on the recieving end of 10 beatings from the end of August through the end of October thumb

Playoff teams out of this region are as follows: Camden, Lewis Co., Adamsville, and Richland

Waverly is gonna be like always and show everyone what it is like to be on the recieving end of 10 beatings from the end of August through the end of October thumb

825635349[/snapback]

u cant judge a team by its past seasons just because they do bad one year sont mean they will so bad the next year

we have a new coach new plays new and better starters people will be surprised when we start yall wait and see

u can say what u want but will be proved wrong when the season starts

u cant judge a team by its past seasons just because they do bad one year sont mean they will so bad the next year

we have a new coach new plays new and better starters people will be surprised when we start yall wait and see

825635458[/snapback]

wavos rancheros...viva zapata!! ;)

football football football

it is just about time

i cant wait a chance to prove what we have to prove to show everyone what we can do

825635336[/snapback]

Just be glad you don't open the season at Camden. Now you actually have a shot at going 1-0. Go Lions! Can't wait to see you beat Westview in Week 0.

825635458[/snapback]

Don't you guys say this stuff every year?

Until Waverly gets with the program and puts a little emphasis on football they will be average or below. I mean look McEwen even built a new fieldhouse and their rivals to the west Camden have had a $200,000 fieldhouse since 97' or so. All Waverly can get is $25,000 from the school system. All Waverly cares about is basketball and softball!!!!!

Just be glad you don't open the season at Camden. Now you actually have a shot at going 1-0. Go Lions! Can't wait to see you beat Westview in Week 0.

825635503[/snapback]

woo-hoo GO LIONS! thumb ...it is going to be weird not seeing our neighbors across the bridge for the first game of the season...but that's ok we'll let them at least have a chance to open with a win!! :lol:

Guest catfish-hunter
Catfish-hunter, I will agree with you on two of these playoff teams Camden & Lewis County. I don't agree with you about the other two. The team that will suprise a lot of teams in this region is Riverside. We are returning several all-region players and only losing 3-4 starters. I know last years record is not impressive but it was the 2nd toughest schedule in the state. I am not degrading any of the team in this region at all, but I know Riverside will at least be 2nd or 3rd in this region. One thing about it all starts in August and you have to win it on the field not on paper or these boards. Good luck to all the teams that make up this new region.

825635407[/snapback]

I honestly did not know that Parsons Riverside was in this region. You guys were awfully young last year and in a region with the likes of Loretto (who will be down), Houston Co. (who will struggle), Stewart Co. (who is another year or two away) you can make a playoff push. I just put Adamsville based off of what they did a year ago. Richland on the other hand came on strong late last year and with a few breaks here and there they could have beaten both Lewis Co. as well as Loretto and gotten a #3 spot. The Raiders return EVERYBODY from that team and I expect that they'll have plenty of motivation to get to November. I just don't see them beating Camden or Lewis Co. (who was also young a year ago).

I honestly did not know that Parsons Riverside was in this region.  You guys were awfully young last year and in a region with the likes of Loretto (who will be down), <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> (who will struggle), Stewart Co. (who is another year or two away) you can make a playoff push.  I just put Adamsville based off of what they did a year ago.  Richland on the other hand came on strong late last year and with a few breaks here and there they could have beaten both Lewis Co. as well as Loretto and gotten a #3 spot.  The Raiders return EVERYBODY from that team and I expect that they'll have plenty of motivation to get to November.  I just don't see them beating Camden or Lewis Co. (who was also young a year ago).

825637741[/snapback]

I agree with Ekard....Riverside will be a contender next year....with a year's experience behind their line the boys from Decaturville should do well in this new region thumb

825635503[/snapback]

Are yall counting us (Westview) out of it already? Trust me it won't be a cake walk for anybody against us this season! Can't wait to play yall in Week 0 so we can really see what will go down, and not not what yall think will! thumb