chattanooga pitchers

baseballaforever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, sorah is 3-0 so i agree with you there. though it was againt boyd, mcintyre did throw the no-no, so a no-no is a no-no. that is suprising to me that he is 1-1 b/c i belive the paper said he had a 0.0 era yesterday. higdon and smalley are obviously good.

now here is who i leave out.... henry i would normally consider, but right now he hasn't fared too well. vaughn and dobbs are both good at soddy, but i think mac is the better pitcher over there. farrow is an ok pitcher at central, but we never see him pitch... must be preserving the arm for next year or something.

and imaowl... i agree about robinson, and in fact, just about every pitcher from ooltewah could be considered, especially burke and howard.

It is also hard to leave out McCallie and Baylor's pitchers. Bart Roark and Charles Williams from McCallie both have had a good start to their season pitching against tough teams and Ryne Simpson (1-2, 4.36 era), Coty Green (1-1, 1.68 era) , and Logan Simmons (2-0, 1.51 era) from Baylor have also faired well so far this year and past years.

It is also hard to leave out McCallie and Baylor's pitchers.  Bart Roark and Charles Williams from McCallie both have had a good start to their season pitching against tough teams and Ryne Simpson (1-2, 4.36 era), Coty Green (1-1, 1.68 era) , and Logan Simmons (2-0, 1.51 era) from Baylor have also faired well so far this year and past years.

825636272[/snapback]

Ryne Simpson (1-2, 4.36 era)

fairing well....

Ryne Simpson (1-2, 4.36 era)

fairing well....

825636279[/snapback]

He plays against Division II opponents and the best public schools in the area, plus all the tournaments. Not always pitching on adequate rest against the quality teams he sees will have that effect on your stats. The circumstances dont take away from the skill he possesses.