Science Hill @ CAK

Figo10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any details on how the game went?

825641205[/snapback]

I would say that CAK played an awesome first half, and I believe controlled most of the game in that half (not to belittle Science Hill in any means). Science Hill brought it on in the second and had us on the ropes. Hard game. Science Hill had several cards as well as a soft red. They were a good team, the best we have played so far.

Eddie Yah (sp?) didn't play much (don't know why). He had a lot of skill.

I think they will go far. Good game Toppers, and good luck.

825641205[/snapback]

CAK was up 1-0 at halftime off a goal from Brandon Tarr. CAK then scored again and went up 2-0 off a second goal from Tarr. Science Hill then scored to make it 2-1 and kept the pressure on CAK for the rest of the game. They had a few close shots, put CAK held them off for the victory. CAK's defense played incredible. Neither team had many shots on goal and the game was very physical. Look for both teams to do well in the rest of the season.

825641205[/snapback]

The game was 1-0 CAK after a fairly even first half. CAK took a 2-0 lead in the second half on Brandon Tarr's second goal. Science Hill did not give up and scored with about twenty minutes left in the second half and had several more chances toward the end. A hard fought and physical game by both teams, and a great performance by CAK keeper Brent Davidson.