HAMPTON FOOTBALL 2005

BIG DAWG 71

BIG DOG BULLFROG WHAT EVER HAMPTON MAY BE GOOD THIS YEAR ,BUT WHO KNOWS RIGHT NOW LUNSFORD CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON ANY MORE HE HAS LEFT HIS BEST FRIEND BREWER WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WILL DO NEXT HE LEFT CLOUD LAND BECAUSE HE WAS SCARD TO LOSE .... HE WAS A BIG MAN IN MY EYES NOT ANY MORE HE IS LUST ALITTLE CRY BABY HE MAY KNOW FOOTBALL BUT YOU CAN COUNT ON HE WANTS TO TRY TO MAKE HIS BOY MIKEY A STAR YOU CAN COUNT ON LITTLE MIKE TO START EVEN IF THE BULLFROGS HAD MANNING ON THE TEAM AND TO TELL THE TRUTH HE IS NOT A GOOD QB EVEN FOR THE MICKY MOUSE CLUB IF YOU ALL DONT HAVE A WINNING SEASON LUNSFORD WILL TUCK HIS TAIL RUN AND HIDE SOME WERE ELSE BUT ANY WAY CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WEEK TEN IN ROAN MOUNTAIN ILL BE THERE ON THE OUTHER SIDE OF THE LINE JUST WACH FOR ME BIG DAWGGG

PS. CANT WATE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just going to be honest, all this pre-season hype is killing me. its making me nervous and i havent even started spring practice. im just hoping that nothing goes to our head, and i know for one i will NOT be overlooking anyone. we're just going to have to burn these bridges when we get there.

BIG DOG BULLFROG WHAT EVER HAMPTON MAY BE GOOD THIS YEAR ,BUT WHO KNOWS RIGHT NOW LUNSFORD CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON ANY MORE HE HAS LEFT HIS BEST FRIEND BREWER WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WILL DO NEXT HE LEFT CLOUD LAND BECAUSE HE WAS SCARD TO LOSE .... HE WAS A BIG MAN IN MY EYES NOT ANY MORE HE IS LUST ALITTLE CRY BABY HE MAY KNOW FOOTBALL BUT YOU CAN COUNT ON HE WANTS TO TRY TO MAKE HIS BOY MIKEY A STAR YOU CAN COUNT ON LITTLE MIKE TO START EVEN IF THE BULLFROGS HAD MANNING ON THE TEAM AND TO TELL THE TRUTH HE IS NOT A GOOD QB EVEN FOR THE MICKY MOUSE CLUB IF YOU ALL DONT HAVE A WINNING SEASON LUNSFORD WILL TUCK HIS TAIL RUN AND HIDE SOME WERE ELSE BUT ANY WAY CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WEEK TEN IN ROAN MOUNTAIN ILL BE THERE ON THE OUTHER SIDE OF THE LINE JUST WACH FOR ME BIG DAWGGG

PS. CANT WATE

825657196[/snapback]

Who really cares about the coach's any way i mean sure thay call the plays but...

it will be our 11 v/s ya'lls 11...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE IT WILL BE A BLOOD BATH AS SOMEONE TOLD ME!

PS. CANT WATE

825657196[/snapback]

OH AND BY THE WAY IT WILL PROBALLY BE LUKE ROARK AS THE STARTING QB

BEING THAT HE IS A SR.

Hampton WILL BE IN (REGION 1) 1-A AFTER DROPPING FROM 2-A LAST YEAR ......

..........THIER EXPECTED TO DO WELL IN THIER NEW CONFRENCE WITH......

>CLOUDLAND

>UNAKA

>JELLICO

>COSBY

>GRACE CHRISTIAN

.......................................................................................................................

THE ONLY QUESTION IS HOW FAR DO U THINK THEY WILL GO,

LET ME GIVE YOU SOME THING'S TO MAKE YOUR MIND UP,........

>FIRST OF ALL THEY  HAVE ABOUT 85 % OF THIER STARTERS RETURNING AS JUNIORS AND SENOIRS

>SECOND, THEY HAVE HIRED A ASSISTANT COACH IN MIKE LUNSFORD, THE OLD CLOUDLAND COACH U KNOW THE ONE WHO TOOK THEM TO STATE, MR. MIKE LUNSFORD WILL BE HAMPTON'S O-CORDINATOR.

>3rd THE WIEGHT ROOM HAS BEEN FILLED ALL OFF SEASON (BUT THATS WITH MOST TEAMS)

>4th HAMPTON WILL BE THE LARGEST 1-A SCHOOL IN TENNESSEE thumb

ALL THIS SHOULD LEAD TO A GREAT SEASON FOR THE Hampton Bulldogs!!

......................................................................................................................

BUT ANYWAY I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE PREDICTION OF EVERY-ONE OUT THERE

.......................................................................................................................

GOOD LUCK TO THE HAMPTON BULLDOGS 05

825636865[/snapback]

How many students will Hampton have next year?

How many students will Hampton have next year?

825657642[/snapback]

how many student's or players?

students: i'd say approx 400 or more , u never know though , depending on how many freshman coming in.

players: we have about 26 returning players with over half of them being returning starters, but we are suposed to have a big freshman class coming in.

PS. CANT WATE

825657196[/snapback]

Mike had a long and very sucessful run at Cloudland,always liked the kids and he knows and likes all the kids who will be playing for Cloudland this season, he was just ready for a change. He really liked the kids at Avery and Coach Brewer was, and still is one of his closest friends. He just thought Hampton was the best option and will probably be there for many years. His son was successful at Cloudland,had a real good year at Avery last season ,he'll do just fine at Hampton. Coaches come and go, happens all the time, at this point ,its all water under the bridge.

I agree with Pujo. All the ranting and raving won't bring coach Lunsford back to Cloudland. A lot of people are upset that he left, but it was his choice. Let's just play football and don't worry about the coaches. If little Mike becomes a star, it will be because he worked hard to do it. I've seen the boy work and he works hard. He'll earn his way just like everyone else. thumb

Coach Lunsford is a great coach, he really knows the game, he is just great to be around, every one feeds off his energy.

But like I siad in the game, the coach's can call the plays BUT......

it is up to the 11 on the feild  to run it!

825658774[/snapback]

I have talked to Mike and he seems to believe Hampton could have a very good line, as with any team,Hampton will go as far as the line will carry them. Football games are won on the line of scrimmage. If the limeman at Hampton will not get lazy and get on with the program this summer, look for an outstanding season . The coaching is there,the kids are there, the amount of success will be determinated by the work ethic between now and football season. I,m about as big of a football fan as you will ever see and I,m beginning to get excited, I,ll know everything about Hampton and Cloudland before the first kickoff. I look for both teams to have good seasons .Cloudland,s boys are really working. I,d say they have theur calenders marked for week 10. Should be a war and a great tuneup for both teams going into the playoffs. Region 2 may find the playoffs to be a little tougher going the next 4 years. I hope both teams brings alot of pride to extreme upper East Tenn.