What Team Would You Love To Beat?

emitreccossti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First we didn't start the trash, 2nd Do you know what even happened to Farragut this weekend? Al of you talk about us as though we don't exist in your way, but we are the reigning State Champions and until wee lose at state we still are, so/and I am not<AM NOT making excuses , We still have yet to fields all our sarters, so beat us on the boards as you will, I will still be on here after districts will you? And to those that think  we at Farragut are cocky forgive us we didn't sart this knocking other teams, read the past post. But, I know this SD laugh now , and we will see you on the field during districts

825639041[/snapback]

i didnt start the trash either. i simply said "i would like to beat farragut. too bad they refused to play us." thats not trash. i was simply answering the question that this thread asked and stating a fact. so since you are jv, and play for one of the worst teams in knoxville (ultra lions), your soccer career is extremely unimpressive so far. so when you get home from shagging balls and getting water for the varsity players at soccer practice, you get on coach T to talk trash or to defend farragut. just to make yourself feel like you are a contributing factor and have a role on the farragut soccer team. but when there is nobody talkin trash or putting farragut down you feel unimportant because your role as ball boy isnt enough to fill the void that is left in your life. so u find somebody that talks about farragut and try to shoot down what they said, or make fun of them in some ridiculous way. so i guess one day when ball boying didnt fill your void you found a post i made somewhere. apparently when you saw this you were watching cartoons or something and saw that jmillaferilla rhymed with magilla gorilla and you thought that you were very clever in your discovery. so now whenever i make a post about farragut, due to your lack of originality you get the urge to type magilla gorilla and come up with some irrelevant stuff to say about south-doyle or farragut. for example: what you just posted. "2nd Do you know what even happened to Farragut this weekend?" umm no i dont but what does that have to do with me wanting to beat farragut. "Al of you talk about us as though we don't exist in your way" what the crap is that supposed to mean? "but we are the reigning State Champions and until wee lose at state we still are" nobody ever said you werent the state champs. i dont kno why you are all defensive on that subject. "so/and" what!?!?! that makes absolutely no sense. "so/and I am not<AM NOT making excuses , We still have yet to fields all our sarters" nobody ever accused you of making excuses in that way. seems to me like you are defending your excuses before you even make them. "so beat us on the boards as you will, I will still be on here after districts will you?" and i wasnt trying to beat you on the boards. i was just lettin everybody know that i wanna beat farragut. you are the one that tried to make this a contest (that i have already won by the way). and i have a feeling that even if you do lose in the districts you will still be on here because it has become a habit for you. i only get on here because i have a computer class fourth period and i have no work to do and i find that reading all the retarded things that kids like you think up to say is quite amuzing. but from your post times it seems as though you get on here about 6-7:00. which just happens to be right about the time when you would get home from shaggin balls at soccer practice. hmmm? so all that i am trying to say lion101, is that you need to think before you post, and when you do post you need to make it relevant to the topic. and you might wanna sit out for a while and let the big boys talk. cuz i kno that I could beat YOU anywhere. so just ponder what i have just told you while you are watching cartoons tonight and when you are shagging balls and fetching water tomorrow.

i didnt start the trash either. i simply said "i would like to beat farragut. too bad they refused to play us." thats not trash. i was simply answering the question that this thread asked and stating a fact. so since you are jv, and play for one of the worst teams in knoxville (ultra lions), your soccer career is extremely unimpressive so far. so when you get home from shagging balls and getting water for the varsity players at soccer practice, you get on coach T to talk trash or to defend farragut. just to make yourself feel like you are a contributing factor and have a role on the farragut soccer team. but when there is nobody talkin trash or putting farragut down you feel unimportant because your role as ball boy isnt enough to fill the void that is left in your life. so u find somebody that talks about farragut and try to shoot down what they said, or make fun of them in some ridiculous way. so i guess one day when ball boying didnt fill your void you found a post i made somewhere. apparently when you saw this you were watching cartoons or something and saw that jmillaferilla rhymed with magilla gorilla and you thought that you were very clever in your discovery. so now whenever i make a post about farragut, due to your lack of originality you get the urge to type magilla gorilla and come up with some irrelevant stuff to say about south-doyle or farragut. for example: what you just posted. "2nd Do you know what even happened to Farragut this weekend?" umm no i dont but what does that have to do with me wanting to beat farragut. "Al of you talk about us as though we don't exist in your way" what the crap is that supposed to mean? "but we are the reigning State Champions and until wee lose at state we still are" nobody ever said you werent the state champs. i dont kno why you are all defensive on that subject. "so/and" what!?!?! that makes absolutely no sense. "so/and I am not<AM NOT making excuses , We still have yet to fields all our sarters" nobody ever accused you of making excuses in that way. seems to me like you are defending your excuses before you even make them. "so beat us on the boards as you will, I will still be on here after districts will you?" and i wasnt trying to beat you on the boards. i was just lettin everybody know that i wanna beat farragut. you are the one that tried to make this a contest (that i have already won by the way). and i have a feeling that even if you do lose in the districts you will still be on here because it has become a habit for you. i only get on here because i have a computer class fourth period and i have no work to do and i find that reading all the retarded things that kids like you think up to say is quite amuzing. but from your post times it seems as though you get on here about 6-7:00. which just happens to be right about the time when you would get home from shaggin balls at soccer practice. hmmm? so all that i am trying to say lion101, is that you need to think before you post, and when you do post you need to make it relevant to the topic. and you might wanna sit out for a while and let the big boys talk. cuz i kno that I could beat YOU anywhere. so just ponder what i have just told you while you are watching cartoons tonight and when you are shagging balls and fetching water tomorrow.

825639805[/snapback]

here lion let me sum it up for you..."you got told"

825639805[/snapback]

I'm a Farragut player and as much as I would hate to admit, that made me fall to the floor. Although that was a bit too long, it was funny as heck. It gave me an ab workout. But you two need to drop it down a notch on the arguments. Nobody else wants to put up their posts when they see two people going at it the whole time. South Doyle guy, I'm sure the coach of the Farragut team wasn't trying to drop out of a challenge with you guys (like you said). With the confidence you have in your team this year, it sounds like you guys are much more improved. I'm sure coach regrets not scheduling a game with you all, he likes good competition. To the farragut guy, you need to settle down a little bit, you are starting to make us look bad. We have lost some games to some really good teams. These games will have been forgotten by the time we are in Memphis, that's if we get through everyone. The more you praise our team, the more people expect out of us, and when we fail to do so it looks bad on our part...as if we are cocky. So you guys just need to drop it.