What Team Would You Love To Beat?

emitreccossti

OK,OK,OK I am out on this thread, However, Radius claims to be and is not a a Farragut player, Review his post from may of last year about Maryville, and since this is a thread to whip on me , that is ok, but go ahead and doubt Farragut soccer and go ahead and doubt that we wouldn't love to play SD, but my team to beat will be whomever we face in the state finals HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to have another shot at McCallie. They had one defender, #17, who was a complete jerk. The whole game he said derogatory things about my family under his breath. I can't wait for the state tourney.

825640082[/snapback]

Lol really? Which game was this...and what do you mean by "derogatory"?...if so, I'm sure it was in the heat of the game because the kid is a great guy and I've never heard a mean thing leave his mouth...

OK,OK,OK I am out on this thread, However, Radius claims to be and is not a  a Farragut player, Review his post from may of last year about Maryville, and since this is a thread to whip on me , that is ok, but go ahead and doubt Farragut soccer and go ahead and doubt that we wouldn't love to play SD, but my team to beat will be whomever we face in the state finals HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

825640128[/snapback]

Lion, If you honestly don't believe me then go ahead and ask me any question about the past two season of Farragut soccer. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just hoping you would stop making us look bad. Just listen to me. The team that I would like to beat would have to be Mcminn County, because they are in our class and they are one of the most dangerous team's in the state this year.