What Team Would You Love To Beat?

emitreccossti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you honestly don't believe me then go ahead and ask me any question about the past two season of Farragut soccer. 

825640248[/snapback]

Ok , Radius, I have no dog in this hunt , but for fun I did research and I too DON'T believe you to be a Farragut player. So here is the question, I as an outsider researched and will ask you this question. # 1 Whom did you pick to win the Farragut vs. Maryville Game last year and the score

Edited by OnThePitch

Ok , Radius, I have no dog in this hunt , but for fun  I did research and I too DON'T believe you to be a Farragut player. So here is the question, I as an outsider researched and will ask you this question. # 1 Whom did you pick to win the Farragut vs. Maryville Game last year and the score

825640568[/snapback]

Nicely done onthepitch. The score I predicted was 2-1 in favor of Marvyville for the district semifinals...correct me if I am wrong. The score ended up being 4-0, Farragut. I guess I will just remain anonymous with questions like that.

Nicely done onthepitch.  The score I predicted was 2-1 in favor of Marvyville for the district semifinals...correct me if I am wrong.  The score ended up being 4-0, Farragut. I guess I will just remain anonymous with questions like that.

825640589[/snapback]

Or my predictions could have been referring to the regular season game, which was 3-1 Farragut, I think Jared Britcher had two goals (one was a shot from 30 yards out) and Aaron Doyle had one (a back door header). Im not sure about the stats of the district game though, I can't remember.

OK,OK,OK I am out on this thread, However, Radius claims to be and is not a  a Farragut player, Review his post from may of last year about Maryville, and since this is a thread to whip on me , that is ok, but go ahead and doubt Farragut soccer and go ahead and doubt that we wouldn't love to play SD, but my team to beat will be whomever we face in the state finals HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

825640128[/snapback]

i may be wrong, but i dont think there is a JV state finals. unless you believe that your status as a ball boy makes it where you are included when people refer to the farragut soccer team.

i may be wrong, but i dont think there is a JV state finals. unless you believe that your status as a ball boy makes it where you are included when people refer to the farragut soccer team.

825641964[/snapback]

BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:;):o:o:o

LIKE A THIRD DEGREE BURN YOU KNOW THE WORST POSSIBLE KIND

YEA YOU WERE DERAILED

Edited by ballmaster