Lavergne 5- White house 3

wol2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...just be jealous. You got beat by the better team on that night. Face it. And how did White House Score 3 runs? Oh yeah, it was because of all those hits going everywhere all over the field. It looked like your team was knocking the ball all over the field. NOT! You may win the next time, that is a real possibility, but when you played at LaVergne, you got beat.

There is no way that kid was throwing 91-92... whats up with these Rutherford county people thinking everyone is throwing in the 90's.. this guy def. wasn't and its a lil hard to believe about Sonny Grey or w/e his name is... WH didnt hit the ball but it wasn't because the guy was that great of a pitcher... we just didn't hit... How did Lavergne score all their runs?.. WH gave them the game

There is no way that kid was throwing 91-92... whats up with these Rutherford county people thinking everyone is throwing in the 90's.. this guy def. wasn't and its a lil hard to believe about Sonny Grey or w/e his name is... WH didnt hit the ball but it wasn't because the guy was that great of a pitcher... we just didn't hit... How did Lavergne score all their runs?.. WH gave them the game

I dont' really care what THE GUYS name is... he wasn't throwing 92 or w/e else u said..... He was up to 95 pitches after the 5th inning...and since u dont seem like u know too much about baseball.. that means in the 6th and 7th when he was supposively throwing 92, he would have thrown about 120 pitches... give or take some....I'm sure all of that is true too.

825641129[/snapback]

i hate to tell u but i was right beside the scout basicly the whole game sonny pitched and he was hitting 89 most of the night and hit 90 on the gun alot now about the curveball he was throwing it 78 half the time and 80 the other half.

i hate to tell u but i was right beside the scout basicly the whole game sonny pitched and he was hitting 89 most of the night and hit 90 on the gun alot now about the curveball he was throwing it 78 half the time and 80 the other half.

825641468[/snapback]

Now we know your shootin bull. the only two people sittin beside that scout was a mom and a grandfather from the white house side and if that scout was from the indians lookin at that guy then the braves are gonna be there next week lookin at our book keeper. be serious i doubt that boy will win 6 games this year especially in this district.