Region 3-2A

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree TynerRamFan, I think players & coaches of Boyd know this but I think some Boyd fans in particular will be shocked on how hard fought every single region game will be compared to most of there region games of the past.

825647474[/snapback]

The Boyd fans know what? That Tyner will beat them? False, Boyd is not scared of Tyner and they will never be! The Bucs are ready better not underestimate them this year they will still be very good. I agree w/ Golden Eagle the cannons are loaded. GO BUCS!!! thumb

Edited by footballrox

from what i here he is starting to look at other schools he has been gettting a lot of big offers and he has been starting to think differently from what i have been hearin from him. the vols may not be able to reel in this one but only time will tell

825640807[/snapback]

I think Jacques McClendon is all orange as he was at the Orange & White game and I think he was even signing a few autographs! thumb

I think Boyd will find the going a little tougher than in 1A. Playing a 2A team like Goodpasture or a Lipscomb once a year will be different than playing a Sequatchie, Tyner and Marion Co. all year long. Depth will be a concern for the Bucs, no Lookout Valleys or Copper Basins(the last few years) to beat up on. Believe me Boyd will be competitive but region champs may be a stretch(this year anyway)

I think Boyd will find the going a little tougher than in 1A. Playing a 2A team like Goodpasture or a Lipscomb once a year will be different than playing a Sequatchie, Tyner and Marion Co.  all year long. Depth will be a concern for the Bucs, no Lookout Valleys or Copper Basins(the last few years) to beat up on. Believe me Boyd will be competitive but region champs may be a stretch(this year anyway)

825650071[/snapback]

Those were not just once a year games, they played D2 baylor, 3a East Ridge, Gordon lee ga., 3a howard, 3a walker valley, along with 2a goodpasture.