Who's #1 in the 10AA

cinderella99

you know i think its crazy that all of you guys sit here and say yall are so much better than everyone else when he teams yall have played have beat yall?...ok!!!! and just for the record sycamore had im not sure but i think 2 errors in the game with cw but anyways next time around sycamore will beat "the wood" and harpeth again so well see harpeth monday and cw at "the wood" in a couple of weeks thumb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has beat us yet this year, and I don't remember sycamore having any errors in that game, but whatever makes you feel better. The only thing i can remember that could be counted as an error was the catcher interference call, but she didn't score anyway. Besides, making or not making errors on defense will not score any runs for you and you will have to find a way to out score us with something. CW really only has to win their next four District games and they have on more against MC and i think two more against Cheatham. Everyone else has set CW up by beating each other. Good Luck when you guys play Harpeth. We need more teams to beat Stewart too.

LCR i thought i was done with you but it is so tempting so i will continue to point out your ignorance. I have never coached a Little League team. I have coached 18u travel baseball, 14u travel baseball, a high school fall league softball team, and a middle school fall league baseball team. All of these teams have come to me and asked me to coach them by the way. I have been around Club K since it had 35 members when it was in Brentwood. I played college baseball. I know a lot about the games of softball and baseball (not everything don't assume i am saying that). The only reason I am getting on your nerves is because we are beating you guys so far. You guys are in a losing argument because at the end of the day we have the win/loss record to back us up. I hate to sound arrogant, but there is no other way to sound when you guys bash us and i have to remind you that we have beaten you. What is it i need to get I am curious. My points are better than yours because i give information you simply just give insults (bad ones at that the pompous meter thing is kind of corny). You weren't getting on my nerves one of my friends said i shouldn't even waste my time with you so i wasn't going to but i couldn't resist.

Edited by shut up and play

Shut up and play how many more times in your post are you going to say i played college baseball. I have been reading your post and if i could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you thought you were worth i would be rich. As far as you bragging about coaching you are an assistant coach for charlotte middle school baseball which is as far as you will ever go. so keep on talking on this message board and have your girlfriend to keep posting to because every time i read your post i get a great laugh because i know who you are and your knowlege of baseball and softball is lacking but you really talk a good game.

gogovs you got on this thread for the sole purpose of personally bashing someone.if you are who I think that you are then you do not want to open that can of worms on this board.you have had nothing constructive to say about the 10AA. why do you feel the need to come on here and say those things?does it make you feel bigger?shut and play never said he knew everything,but he has done the things he says he has done.then you jump on his girlfriend who does not even post on here.not only are your posts way out of line,they show your ignorance.if I talk to shut up and play I will advise him not to sink to your scummy level .support your team whoever it is and leave everybody else alone.

Feel tha luv! Feel tha luv! Can't we all just get along?????????????

Not with shutup and play on here! There might be a reason why everybody bashes you? Have you ever thought of that?

But the wise crack on his girlfriend was a low blow though. Don't go there.

Why is Sickamore on here talking smack? Didn't last year they only win 4 games??? "Yall hillbillys" git on here and give us more reason to beat "yall" sensless when "yall" come over here Monday spitting "ya'lls" game on here and all. Get real.

We will beat "the wood" next Thursady. The "WOOD's" peak is about to crumble. Get ready for your 1st lose woodies! And we aint gonna need no 11 innings this time.

Cheatham County and Montgomery Central are pitiful and will beat them to when the time comes!

Read these words: Harpeth will be in the district championship game when it is all over and done with.

BOO-YAH! has spoken!

Edited by Boo-yah!

When you figure it out Boo-Yahh let me know. All I can reason is that everyone guns for you when you are on top. gogovs that was a great post. I didn't know one could be so ignorant. Evidently you took everything out of context. i wasn't bragging i was just stating reasons why i might know something about the game of softball or baseball. I know that you don't know me personally and have never talked to me about the game. As far as being an assistant, I am non-faculty and i am finishing up a degree besides that i have been a head coach for all but one of the teams i said i coached. I will be in a head position one day. That takes time and I am young. I have stated my credentials on here let's here some of yours. Do you even have a college back ground at all? Where all have you coached? How is your record? Really don't get on here and blast someone when they probably know more than you about the game don't be jealous and take cheap shots. My girl friend doesn't even have a name on here and probably would not know how to get one. I bet you didn't give any of your credentials because you don't have any. I saw where you posted on the basketball and football boards and upset off a couple of people. If you are so confident why don't you let me know who you are. It sure seems funny that you don't have anything to do with 10-AA and you got on this thread about a CW/stewart co game just to take a shot at me. You should start a new thread that says I'm jealous of shut up and play and get off of this thread unless you know a score or something. You might not like my comments but i never lie. If you feel the need to get back on here please tell us what makes you think you can crack on me. What is it you have done that is better than what I have done? I am just wondering. As far as saying i don't know about the game but i talk a good game, I would not be able to talk about it and make sense if I didn't know about the game. it is one thing if i was getting on here saying i throw 90 ( that would be boasting and i never threw that hard by the way). then that would be saying something i couldn't do or back-up. Why don't you stick to bashing coach reed on the basketball board and wondering how good clarksville teams will be in football. If you are only looking for my posts it seems that you might have some issues. Why else would you post on a board you dont even care about?

Edited by shut up and play

Sycamore isn't on here talkin smack i'm just sittin it out on the table for "ya'll"

and boo-yah u gotta lot of room to talk about hillbilly's since you live in pegram and who lives by the river...? ok anyways we'll see who beats who since our field was ONLY wet for yall last time but a win's a win

Let me preface this post with who I am. My name is Bert Newberry and I am the Assistant Softball Coach at Dickson County High School.

While at a game in Clarksville yesterday a few of Dickson's avid Coach T. readers made it a point to tell me that my name (and later changed to title) was brought up in a post yesterday regarding 10AA Softball. I was told that I was accused of posting under a log in name of "gogovs" and my credentials as a coach were highly challenged?

As you can see, my log in name is Condor as it has been since I registered with Coach T in February of 2002. Remember: Not gogovs, or govols or even godc just plain ol' Condor. When I became a High School Coach before the 2003 season, I made a personal decision not to post on Coach T any longer. I have since used Coach T as an informational source and have gained professional insight at times from certain individuals who have forgot more about fastpitch softball than I will ever know. I also use Coach T. occasionally to check scores.

Now back to the issue at hand. Strangely enough when I was able to get on to Coach T. to find the post in question, it was not there. This leads me to believe that It was edited by either the Author (Shut up and Play) or the Coach T. moderators. Either way it doesn't matter because someone thought enough to make a copy and read it to me word by word.

Shut up and Play you just don't learn. This is the second time in recent weeks that you have crossed the line by attacking fellow Coaches on a public forum. Fellow Coaches in your own County at that. The first time in which the subject matter was not me I spoke to you personally and told you how tasteless I thought your comments were. This time you got personal with me!! Yes, I am over twice your age which that in itself should command more respect from you but obviously you weren't raised that way.

I don't even have a "Dog in your Hunt" and assure you that I do not have the time to get caught up in your trivial B**!?S*!!^T. Furthermore for you to assume that I would, is giving yourself far too much credit. Frankly I don't care about you much less anything you do.

Take this to the bank. If you EVER mention my name in a negative context again I will expose you and your counterparts true identity and hopefully put a stop to these little mind games your are playing. Oh by the way, I have no credentials or at least none that I feel obligated to tell you about.

TO THE COACH T. MODERATORS - How long will you allow this nonsense to continue before you put a stop to it? All you have to do is review 75% of Shut up and Play's posts to see the negative impact he is having on the majority he touches.

Ouch! I tried telling you shut up and play. And you do need to explain your answer to bowbrew on the 10AA board. I'm curious?

Good luck to all teams in the Diamond Classic this weekend. Who is playing well at the time? I know Dickson is good as well as Gibbs and the majority of the field is fairly good, but who is playing the best going it to this good tournament?

I've been enjoying this softball wisdom that you people have bestoyen on us. Let me start by saying that Creek Wood is the team to beat , and until someone beats them you may as well get use to people like shut up and play because (the GIRLS ON THAT TEAM HAVE EARNED IT) Remember that this game is played by the girls and if you pay much attention to them before and after the games they usely get along pretty well unlike some people on this post. Now with that has been said the night that Sycamore played Creek Wood "shut up and play" got on one post and asked for details of the game, because he wasn't there but he knew the score 2-1 Creek Wood. Now he does not remember any errors. Which is it? Were you there or not? I was there and unless we are playing 5-6 year old coach pitch a ball hit to the pitcher mound threw into right field is not a HOME RUN. There were several errors made. I right this with some hesatation because I don't want anyone to think I'm crying that the umps cost Sycamore the game, because I'm not. Creek Wood won the game and better luck to Sycamore the next time. Shut up and play is always saying he is just stating the facts, well here are the fact; during the course of a game there are always several plays that change a game a strike out with the bases loaded, an error or a bad call, they just seem to stick out more in close games.

SECOND INNING - ERROR 1 - Creek Wood base hit to right, right fielder trys to field ball and throw girl out at first base - ball go's threw her legs allowing runner to advance to second and scoring position. A ERROR on base on right field - ERROR 2 - that is there from throwing error in right, left fielder trys to throwout girl at home. The throw should have wen to second base . Throw is off line allowing batter to advances to third a two base ERROR - Those are the two errors that Sycamore commited allowing one run to score and putting another in scoring poisition. Now at this point with a runner on third there were several errors made one by the umpire, and one by Sycamore's coaching staff for not knowing the rule and two by Sycamore's score keeper for not getting the coach to question the call and one for not listening to his wife when she called on her cell phone to question the call from the gate. With two outs runner on third, 0-2 count on batter Sycamore's catchers glove gets hit by the bat catcher interference is called the right call. Runner is awareded first base, which is right. Now is when things go wrong umpire awards runner at third home - WRONG - Score now Creek Wood 2 Sycamre 0 next batter strikes out should be Creek Wood 1 Sycamore 0. Sycamore scores 1 run in bottom of 2nd. And the game ends after a couple of base running errors on both teams 2-1 Creek Wood.

Now the facts of this matter are:

Number:1

I call the TSSAA rule person, because I have do not have a TSSAA RULE book. I was told that the RULE (I beleive on page 58) state that in the case of catcher interference that the first base shall be awarded to the batter and NO OTHER RUNNER SHALL ADVANCE UNLESS FORCED.

Number: 2

Creek Wood won the game there now 6-0 and are the team to beat.

Good Luck to all teams in 10AA because at the end of the day it just a Game.

Just remember Shut up and play when your stating the facts state them all.