best forward

soccaplaya0509

thumb Kyle Franklin with out a doubt...(maryville)

signed with South Carolina...

played in World Tourny(in South America) during this Spring Break

and has foot skills like a pro...he has and will school anyONE coming his way

825641755[/snapback]

Im sure he is good. otherwise he wouldnt be singed with a DI school. but when we played maryville i wasnt too impressed. i was kinda nervous from what i had heard about him but our defense had no trouble keeping up with him or shutting him down. i am a starting central defender and i am faster than him, or he didnt run his hardest. he would get the ball and do all these difficult but unneccesary moves right down the sideline towards the corner, all we had to do was jockey him and he would dribble himself right out of bounds. yes, he is fast but not amazingly so, and he has great foot skills, but he doesnt seem like the smartest player to me. but i may be totally wrong. maby he was just having an off night, which i can understand. or he didnt care because it was simply a highschool game and he is used to world tourny competition. I dont know. Im just stating what i think.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about?

825643270[/snapback]

high school players are not allowed to participate in any scimmages or games besides their high school teams that are larger than 6v6 during the season. it has been a sore point with tnodp for years.it also hurts the select teams who could attend a number of spring tounaments like the dallas cup. i haven't actually read the tssaa rule book but i think this is accurate.

high school players are not allowed to participate in any scimmages or games besides their high school teams that are larger than 6v6 during the season. it has been a sore point with tnodp for years.it also hurts the select teams who could attend a number of spring tounaments like the dallas cup. i haven't actually read the tssaa rule book but i think this is accurate.

825643415[/snapback]

The rule has exemptions for National team players. I don't know if Kyle is on the national team, though.

Still wondering why Eddie Yah doesn't play much. Gdevilfan said the same thing.... any info?

Eddie from Science Hill had a lot of footskill.  Anyone know why he didn't play very much in the CAK game?

825641512[/snapback]

[/quo

when they played Morristown West he didn't play much at all

825642885[/snapback]

Against Morristown West, He was been descipline for not showing up at practice the day before the game. Am not sure about CAK game. But He definitely has a lot of skills, like the CAK guy said. I've seen him disarranged an entire defense and score over and again. I wish he had played a lil longer against CAK. don't get me wrong by any means though.

P.S He has only three goals so far.