Seymour and South Doyle

shsbaseball5

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sd jeff county game was a joke south doyle will come out with a win if they get some decent umps.

825641972[/snapback]

I saw that game and i agree the umpire made a bad call, but the game will closer than everyone thinks in my opinion. south doyle is gonna more than likely be facing kyle koeneman, and i am not sure who doyle will throw. It will be a good one to attend

I've been following both of these teams pretty closely and I have been to a few of their games. Koeneman should toe the hill against the Kees, because I believe the only district games they play are against A-E. For SD, I believe they play Maryville and Bearden twice next week so I would imagine that Seymour wouldn't see Holland or McClain due to their scheduling, so they might come with Bell, not real sure though, that just seems like their rotation so far. Im still trying to figure it out. But as for the outcome, if the Bell kid can throw a good game, I say that SD lights up Koeneman. Not taking anything away from him, but the 2 games I've seen SD play (Farragut and Jeff Co.) , they have hit good pitching very well. So I'm going to go with the Cherokees in this one.

south doyle is gonna win cause they r the better team and seymour stinks :unsure:

825643211[/snapback]

Seymour has a strong team this year. I think the game is gonna be a nail biter. Seymour has one advantage of only having one district game this week. so they will definatley be throwin kyle.