Fultons defense has monsters

shortstop22

I saw them in the state the last couple of years ago and they are a very good and well coached football team.  The coach there does not get the credit he deserves.  Before he arrived I had never heard of Fulton

825641946[/snapback]

I totally agree with you. Buck Coatney does deserve alot of credit for the job he has done. This year especially, which might have been his best year as far as coaching. Obviously he has great talent and very good coaches around him, but he has gotten the job done and has Fulton in position to win even more rings in the future.

since this is a fulton thread, i just want to let kwalker to know i am praying for her and hope she gets well very, very soon. we use to get on here and bash each other, but i was just messin around with her and i really am praying for her.

Edited by JohnPaul

since this is a fulton thread, i just want to let kwalker to know i am praying for her and hope she gets well very, very soon. we use to get on here and bash each other, but i was just messin around with her and i really am praying for her.

825642945[/snapback]

As a member of kwalkers family, she and I (shes sitten here w/ me right now) would like to thank u for that post and thanks to u and everyone else who have kept her in ur prayers these past few months. Just to let everyone know, shes now cancer free!!! Ur prayers really have been a blessing to us.