TEMPLE

bigbody1220

Bloodied, bruised, beaten, bombed, and bumbling when playing real competition.

Sorry, but I had heard so much, but now I think it was all over-blown and they really aren't as good as the Times-News Free Press thought.

As always, I hope they can pick it up because I like to see the Chattanooga teams successful, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloodied, bruised, beaten, bombed, and bumbling when playing real competition.

Sorry, but I had heard so much, but now I think it was all over-blown and they really aren't as good as the Times-News Free Press thought.

As always, I hope they can pick it up because I like to see the Chattanooga teams successful, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

825743819[/snapback]

You got that right!!

I hate to be the one reminding people of this but football is a playoff sport- no matter how badly temple plays at the beginning- which so far up until Unaka - was pretty bad- if they get it together and start clicking- get better- play to their potential- get into the playoffs- who knows what can happen- the people who have played football understand that anything can happen- so if they come together and play the way they know they can- they could have a good year- and the way you finish- not the way you begin- is how you are remembered- hope you temple guys remember and acknoledge that- and to the other temple fans- try not to be so daggum annoying on these pages!!!!

I've seen him play twice this year and I was not at all impressed.

I really don't know what all the hype is about.

The games I've seen -- Smitson threw like 10 interceptions.

I'm sure that will get the colleges interested in him.

825743744[/snapback]

If your not impressed thats fine, I think the first 2 games I didnt play good at all...terrible actually. But the LV game how many pics did you see that were just pure bad throws? I think just 1 at the end ( the one were I chocked). My first 2 were off a ball that hit the ground bounced off the reciever then they called it a pick. Second was deflected. And if you were at the game you would have noticed LV knew about every play we were running, which is good scouting on their part.

I dont really care if colleges lose interest bc how many pics Ive thrown. Doesnt mean a dang thing to me now, thats def. the last thing on my mind. I just want to win now. Quit trashing people.

Edited by bigbody1220