Sub-State Results

Thanks for the updates bbfan and fullcourtpress from the 12U North Middle Sub-State.  You'll have to keep me informed on how it goes up there this weekend as I will be unable to attend any ballgames this weekend.  Also, someone please keep us updated on what goes on in the 12U South Middle Sub-State as well.  It's nearly killing me to know that I'm going to miss it, being as how I have not missed the 12U Sub-State in Shelbyville in 4 years.

825647446[/snapback]

Any news on the games last weekend in the 12u east substates? How did KGC Lady Pride do against the Trotters?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, anyone know anything about the

No. Middle??

:ph34r:

825642337[/snapback]

In 12u the Sparks played the tigers tonight and won 41-39

earlier in the evening the Cookville Crushers beat TN pride

the Sparks play the Crushers Sunday morning for 1st place

Despite the size of the Tigers the Sparks always seem to gain the upperhand when it counted... Kudos to the Tigers for their comeback to tie the game in the last minute! It made for a very exciting fast paced game!

This was the best game I have watched the Sparks play yet, I cant wait till Sunday to see how they do!

In 12u the Sparks played the tigers tonight and won 41-39

earlier in the evening the Cookville Crushers beat TN pride

the Sparks play the Crushers Sunday morning for 1st place

Despite the size of the Tigers the Sparks always seem to gain the upperhand when it counted... Kudos to the Tigers for their comeback to tie the game in the last minute! It made for a very exciting fast paced game!

This was the best game I have watched the Sparks play yet, I cant wait till Sunday to see how they do!

825648541[/snapback]

You are right kiwidad, the Sparks were very very impressive tonight. However, you know it is your night when the smallest player on the floor for both teams knocks down a 3 pointer 30 feet out with a minute left to go in the half. It was an unbelieveable shot that surprised just about everyone in the gym. Guard play was the story of this game as nearly all of the Lady Tigers points came from their guards as their post players seemed to struggle with the interior defense of the Sparks. The Bliss twins of the Sparks proved once again that big things come in small packages as they lit the Lady Tigers up on the offensive end.

In the first game, the Cookeville Crushers jumped out to an 11-2 lead on the Team Pride and never looked back. The Team Pride managed to fight their way back to within 3 with 4:00 left to go in the game, but some costly turnovers and some questionable coaching moves eventually did them in as they went on to lose by 14.

As for tomorrow's championship game, if the Sparks played like they did tonight, then I don't see the Crushers being able to stop them. The Crushers are not a particularly strong outside shooting team which could hurt them against the Sparks.

It will also be interesting to see just how well the Lady Tigers and the Team Pride rebound from their losses. The Lady Tigers draw a tough TN Swoosh team who could give them some problems, much as they did the Team Pride last weekend. The Team Pride should advance through to face the winner of that game with the winner of that one going on to play in the consolation game.

Thanks for the updates bbfan and fullcourtpress from the 12U North Middle Sub-State.  You'll have to keep me informed on how it goes up there this weekend as I will be unable to attend any ballgames this weekend.  Also, someone please keep us updated on what goes on in the 12U South Middle Sub-State as well.  It's nearly killing me to know that I'm going to miss it, being as how I have not missed the 12U Sub-State in Shelbyville in 4 years.

825647446[/snapback]

12-U South Middle...

TN Extreme beat Lady Falcons in the 1st round and then Lady Belles beat TN Extreme in round 2.

Not sure if Shelbyville beat Team TN in the first round but in round 2 Lewisburg Lightning beat one of them. (The uniforms were blue, gold and white, I believe.)

Those are the only 2 brackets that I know about for sure.

3rd round will have the Belles squaring off against either Express A (who probably beat Grassland Thunder, but that is just a guess since I haven't seen Grassland) or the TN Voyagers. Never heard for sure who it was.

Lewisburg will probably be playing Top Guns who probably beat either TN Express B or Chattanooga Hotshots.

Will update as soon as I can tomorrow.

Sorry you had to miss it!

12-U South Middle...

TN Extreme beat Lady Falcons in the 1st round and then Lady Belles beat TN Extreme in round 2.

Not sure if Shelbyville beat Team TN in the first round but in round 2 Lewisburg Lightning beat one of them.  (The uniforms were blue, gold and white, I believe.)

Those are the only 2 brackets that I know about for sure. 

3rd round will have the Belles squaring off against either Express A (who probably beat Grassland Thunder, but that is just a guess since I haven't seen Grassland) or the TN Voyagers.  Never heard for sure who it was.

Lewisburg will probably be playing Top Guns who probably beat either TN Express B or Chattanooga Hotshots.

Will update as soon as I can tomorrow.

Sorry you had to miss it!

825648636[/snapback]

Belles lost in OT to Express by 4 (either 58-54 or 68-64, I believe) then went on to lose by 5 in OT against the Chattanooga Hotshots (don't recall the exact score, something like 40-35).

TN Express will have played against the Top Guns for 1st, by now.

Hotshots will face either Lewisburg Lightning or TN Extreme in the round at 9am in the morning in the loser's bracket. The winner of that game will face the loser of the Top Guns/Express game for 2nd.

13U North Cental

Div II

TN Elite Defeated Netforce for the Championship

Stars beat Shock

Knights beat Sparks 51-22

Knights beat Stars 47-33

Knights play Netforce for Runner Up Sunday at 1:30

Div I

TN Team Pride beat Bullets

Pride vs Franklin Fury for the Championship Sunday 9:00