Face Off Men

laxman223

Which team has the best face off men/man in the state so far in the season?

825644346[/snapback]

Webb in Knoxville has a huge guy that is ok on face-offs. I think he is so big he scares the people he goes up against. When a team starts winning most of the face-offs, he gets in there and pushes the other guy over. He is too big to move out of the way. He either gets the ball out to his LSM after clamping it or is able to turn around, blocking the other face off guy and scooping the ball. However his stick skills aren't good and he is slow so quick middies can get the ball back. But you definetly don't want to go for body on him, go for stick and you will not get hurt.

Yeah i agree with taylor.  Number 27 for mcallie was a great face off man.  He is definitly one of the best.  By the way what is his name, Anyone?

825644747[/snapback]

His name is Gregor. He's really good and is very quick on the draw. I never won one face off against him.

wjrlax is right Alan Abbott for CHS is probably the best face off guy in the state. In Centennial's 6 games he is roughly 100 for 106 = 94%! This is no lie people. He loses maybe one face a game. We are still yet to see how he does against the face off guys from the better schools however. But watch out for this guy at the face off x.

Gregor from McCallie is truly a good face off man.

Josh Hall(11) from MUS is really good as well.

I haven't seen the stats or film from the McCallie game, but I think that maybe Hall came out on top when up against Gregor, even after Hall's rocky start. Don't hold it against me if I am wrong.