Bearden vs Farragut

#1BHSFAN

Throw EVERYTHING out that happened previously. The two teams that show up wont care about Catholic or Father Ryan or any other ties or losses. It is a game all its own. That is why it so fun to watch.

I haven't seen Farragut play, so I can't judge. I can say that it is hard to live in last season's shoes. They need to wear their own "shoes" and not worry about what others think. Good luck to 2 of Knoxville's elite!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut has the most talent in the state. We don't have the attitude to win these games.  I did not mean for it to sound like that, I was just angry at the way we are playing lately.  Lion, I honestly don't care if you think I am not a Farragut player.  Talent can only take you so far.  A coach once told me (and still does) that he wants a team that not only loves to win, but hates to lose, and that is what we lack.  I know I'm giving my best, and I hope that we all get that attitude of hating to lose soon, especially by Thursday.

825645636[/snapback]

Radius,I have heard that same coach say that, and it proves you are one of us and I humbly apologize for doubting. We need as a team to be positive and pull together, . It won't be a surprize to us that we can win at Bearden only the doubters on the outside who think we have fallen, the word is stumbled, not fallen

Edited by Lion101

It should be a good game. I'll finally get to make it to one of the Farragut games this year. Gunther. Too bad its on a crappy field with hardly any seating. I'll say Farragut 1 Bearden 0. I dont know what went on lastnight with Farragut, but from what Lion and Radius said, they better get that attitude of hating to lose soon. Taint. Otherwise it will be a sad season for Farragut.

Radius,I have heard that same coach say that,  and it proves you are one of us and I humbly apologize for doubting. We need as a team to be positive and pull together, . It won't be a surprize to us that we can win at Bearden only the doubters on the outside who think we have fallen, the word is stumbled, not fallen

825645973[/snapback]

I'd describe as more of a slight loss of balance.

Farragut-40 billion

Bearden-39,999,999,999

It's gonna be a high scoring game.

i am gonna have to go with bearden on this one...3-2...gl kahder and rico

825646853[/snapback]

I didn't think Rico was able to play, and even if he did what would he do? The last few times he has played Farragut he has been shut down and beaten. You can't really say who is going to win at this point. I think Farragut has the team, Bearden has the balls, and neither can score like they used to. This is one that is going to come down to the game and how each of the two teams come out. I would be worried for Bearden because Farragut is coming off of a loss, and an emotional team can cause a lot of problems. IT will be a great game.

I didn't think Rico was able to play, and even if he did what would he do?  The last few times he has played Farragut he has been shut down and beaten.  You can't really say who is going to win at this point.  I think Farragut has the team, Bearden has the balls, and neither can score like they used to.  This is one that is going to come down to the game and how each of the two teams come out.  I would be worried for Bearden because Farragut is coming off of a loss, and an emotional team can cause a lot of problems.  IT will be a great game.

825647115[/snapback]

sorry...i didnt know that rico couldnt play...they are on my club team...i was just wishing them gl...do u kno y he cant play?...and congrats i guess for shutting him down