BEST FULL BACKS IN EAST, TN

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they will leave him at FB or let him return to his natural position TE, that he played as a sophomore, but M-East's Blake Garretson has the size 6'4" 260lbs. and speed to be a D1 prospect. You just don't see kids that size that can run like he can everyday.

Edited by Sugarcane

There will be a fullback at Cloudland who everyone will remember after this year.  Mr. Brian Simmons.  At 230 lbs. Simmons can run over everyone in his path.  He reminds me of Mark Watson who played at Hampton.  Lowe and Potter couldn't lace the shoes of Watson.  I know what I'm talking about. :lol:

825648095[/snapback]

WHAT IS GOING ON? MY CUS MARK WATSON WANTS TO KNOW YOUR NAME FOR SAYING GOOD STUFF ABOUT HIM. AND HE DONT KNOW YOUR NAME RIGHT NOW.

HE WANTEDTO SAY THINKS FOR REMEBERING HIM. I AM HIS CUS JON POTTER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW ME. DO YOU KNOW HIS BROTHER MATT WATSON HE WAS GOOD TO AT FOOTBALL. WE'LL I BETTER GO LATER SEE YOU AFTER WE WIN OR LOSE TO CLOUDLAND. thumb

WHAT IS GOING ON?  MY CUS MARK WATSON WANTS TO KNOW YOUR NAME FOR SAYING GOOD STUFF ABOUT HIM. AND HE DONT KNOW YOUR NAME RIGHT NOW.

HE WANTEDTO SAY THINKS FOR REMEBERING HIM. I AM HIS CUS JON POTTER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW ME. DO YOU KNOW HIS BROTHER MATT WATSON HE WAS GOOD TO AT FOOTBALL. WE'LL I BETTER GO LATER SEE YOU AFTER WE WIN OR LOSE TO CLOUDLAND. thumb

825648357[/snapback]

Nat Scott from Science Hill (rising junior) - started as a sophmore at FB because brother Jon-David Scott (was going to be a 3-year starter) suffered an miserable torn ACL in a scrimmage against Sullivan South.

825649492[/snapback]

i feel sorry for him , get this ................

first game of last season were leading by 20 at the end of the 1st half when are star hb jacob moss tore his .........bang out for season.................

i prey to God above that i dont tear mine

Edited by BIG DAWG 71