best catchers in middle TN

exodus20:15

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played against Jay 3 times in the state tourny and I realize that he is very self-confident, but I don't think he would post that. I'm guessing that is somebody else posting with that name simply to get a reaction from a few people that believe that it's Jay. It looks and sounds like a prank, so treat it like one. Let it go, ignore it. Jay is a good enough catcher to not have to brag, especially when he just had an article do the bragging for him.

first of all i go to school with jay and yes he is self confident, but he wouldn't waste his time to come on coacht and put that. and no he doesn't throw a 1.6 his fastest was 1.78. but yes he is the best in middle tn and wheeler isn't the best catcher he is the best bat in tn i played with him for 6 yrs and he has always been able to crush the ball.

Jay is the best catcher coming out of middle tn by far. he doesnt throw a 1.6 and anyone who believes that for a second is crazy. jay good luck at Vandy and if you need and help on how to catch Price give me a call.

Tyler Acker is another catcher to keep an eye on. A shophmore at DCA, this kid can play. potential to be great defensively and can flat out swing the stick.