Bearden vs. Farragut

Jorj

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boss01, yes i still am trainning with dave, but i will be signing with a college in 1 to 2 weeks. why is it everyone on here thinks that tenn soccer is the elite and good at any level? year after year we are dominated at the region 3 tourny. i could care less about anything i did in high school, mainly because i didn't. I don't care because i'm going to a school that is building a great soccer program. Did my high school status get me there? No way. i would have had to settle for less if all i had was high school and even club soccer. nethier got me anywhere. a real coach got me to a top school. culbret nor turner could have got me there. My coach has developed some of the best. maybe you know two of them, josh wolf and demarcus beasily. I know about good coaching. i pretty much live with one. so don't say anything me having any room to talk. i've learned to look beyond tenn soccer. i never said culbret or turner weren't good coaches in the tenn area. i just think it's sad you all hold that in such a high regard considering once again it's tenn soccer. and boss01 as for "I know more than you think, but it doesn't matter cause nobody else on this thread cares about it" well i do. start a new tread.

825649482[/snapback]

Umypahtcow, I said I would stay off here but you have riled a sore spot with Me and I must address this with some vigor. BOSS!1 , you are so right about many things that you said, but umyphatcow says he knows so much, so let''s see. # 1 Your hero big Dave, Never trained Josh Wolfe or Beasley, Now maybe he had his picture with them , but never trained them # 2 ) He claims to be a good friend Of Cobi Jones, I know Cobi personally thru Student Sports and he said he's never heard of Big Dave #3) Big Dave says he wrote for the " Southern Soccer" Paper to get in many games around the state as Media for free, Yet Southern Soccer says they have never had a reporter from Tennessee, nor ever one with his name #4) Are you his nephew or kin to him, I know he trains some relative. #5) If you didn't do anything in High School or Club, you definitely are going to a weak program by your own description as building a great soccer program. Are they giving you money for Soccer ? I would doubt it based on your own comments. # 6) ASk big colleges or little colleges across the country if they have heard of Coach Turner and Coach Culbreth, alot of them will say yes, but they have never heard of Big Dave Goldschmit, oh maybe he has sent them a letter, But the College coaches can tell you right off the bat who Turner and Culbreth are. #7) Both coaches have extensive coaching licenses and have trained and been evaluated at all levels getting those licenses 8) Tenn is not their only claim to fame, Culbreth was successful in Fla also. 9) Tenn gets beat at the region because of the teams being Terititorial. Other states grab players from all over the state to make teams or even cross state lines and Tenn still does it , do their destruction the same old way, locally put together. 10) As Far as Turner or Culbreth getting you a good scholarship, In east Tenn , no coaches have sent off more scholarship soccer players than Turner and Culbreth. 11) Your judgement is clouded by your own admission, you weren't good in High School and you weren't good in club, so you are a bad judge of talent and Charachter to think Turner and Culbreth are average and Big Dave is the best, he is not on anyones radar but yours. Oh , Don't worry, I will not respond anymore on here or to any of your post, I just had to defend two good men and say my piece, which if you check the records that can be done on the internet, you will find all I can prove all I have said :lol:

Edited by gameball

boss01, yes i still am trainning with dave, but i will be signing with a college in 1 to 2 weeks. why is it everyone on here thinks that tenn soccer is the elite and good at any level? year after year we are dominated at the region 3 tourny. i could care less about anything i did in high school, mainly because i didn't. I don't care because i'm going to a school that is building a great soccer program. Did my high school status get me there? No way. i would have had to settle for less if all i had was high school and even club soccer. nethier got me anywhere. a real coach got me to a top school. culbret nor turner could have got me there. My coach has developed some of the best. maybe you know two of them, josh wolf and demarcus beasily. I know about good coaching. i pretty much live with one. so don't say anything me having any room to talk. i've learned to look beyond tenn soccer. i never said culbret or turner weren't good coaches in the tenn area. i just think it's sad you all hold that in such a high regard considering once again it's tenn soccer. and boss01 as for "I know more than you think, but it doesn't matter cause nobody else on this thread cares about it" well i do. start a new tread.

825649482[/snapback]

Umyphatcow, your remarks make me laugh. Dave...Beasley? Coby? Josh Wolf? That is the biggest joke. I have heard Dave say that so many times to me, and every time it makes me want to slap him. Dave doesn’t know jack about soccer. Once he did a session with our team and he did the weirdest crap for drills. We all started sneaking out of the practice, going to waffle house because it was such a joke. And about not being able to get noticed by colleges from your club and high school coaches, it’s probably because you guys blew. Any team that is halfway good can get a look from colleges, it just depends on what tournaments your coaches take you to or how good you are, everybody knows that. The reason why your coaches couldn't get you anywhere is because they may have stunk, your team may have stunk, or maybe you just stunk. Don’t ever compare Dave to Turner and Culbreth, that’s just a joke.

i played at karns high school (which is a team that does stink). i played club for the knoxville knights (number two in the state), a team that didn't so much stink. i will be signing with lmu. to number 1) dave did a camp in indiana in which he spent time with beasily and he worked as a player developer for the club team that josh wolf played for. he spent time with both. can you prove other wise? 2) Dave has never said anything to me about cobi say i have no say on that one. 3) Dave never said he was a writer for soccer scene he said he has sent them stories. don't turn the words around. 4) No relation. He scouted me, which proves you have no clue who i really am nor my history. 5) yes lmu is giving me money, and yes they are rebuilding off of a 14-2-1 record. graduating 5 seniors had no juniors rest shopemores and freshman. two seniors came off the bench, keeper is replaced easily and loose two forwards (not including leading scorer in the nation). they should have success next year and the year after. 6) East tenn is one of the lowest percentages of sending kids to play at the next level. Dave worked for nationalrecruit.com. i doubt that statement. also that statement is about politics. 7) never said they didn't. 8) it is for tuner, i haven't heard other wise. and as for culbrett i have no clue what he did in florida. 9) what about gorden's team last year, state wide team, and got beat pretty well from what i remember. 10) did turner and culbrett actually get them the scholarship or did their club team do that. tell me 10 players that went from both combined and played all four years. 11) i never said i wasn't any good in ethier, i just wasn't recognized. politics in east tenn soccer make this whole thing a joke. i lead my district in scoring as a left midfeilder, i was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over looked. i was seventh in prep extra. the leading scorer in prep extra didn't even make the prepextra team. it's allllllllllllll politics here. and as for club i played with doyle and matt blair, so yea i guess our team wasn't that bad.

i never ever said turner nor culbreit was bad coaches. if i did then i will personally apoligize and take back everything i said.

Fat Cow,

If you're so much better than East Tennessee Soccer, why are you going to an East Tennessee school. Please don't tell me that LMU recruits internationally because I know that already. They are also obligated to take a few Americans and it's easy to pick up some practice players in Knoxville.