how come everyone is taking Sheff's side on this one. when Ron Artest went into the stands because somebody threw a beer on him he gets suspended for the entire season...but Sheffield punches a fan and everybody is takin his side on it. i was watchin it when it happened and to me it looked like the fan just hit is cap, if anything he just grazed his face. Sheffield over reacted and he should be suspended for a few games rather than everybody thinkin he did nothing wrong. hmmm you know people have problems controlling their anger when they get off of steroids :D

how come everyone is taking Sheff's side on this one. when Ron Artest went into the stands because somebody threw a beer on him he gets suspended for the entire season...but Sheffield punches a fan and everybody is takin his side on it. i was watchin it when it happened and to me it looked like the fan just hit is cap, if anything he just grazed his face. Sheffield over reacted and he should be suspended for a few games rather than everybody thinkin he did nothing wrong. hmmm you know people have problems controlling their anger when they get off of steroids  :D

825647755[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post,those steroids must have a bad withdrawl effect. :D:D

It didnt look like me, that the fan touched him at all, I think it was frusteration because they just fell behind to the Sox in the 8th inning and he knew they were going to lose!

BTW, did anyone see the guy that threw the beer with the GAP shirt on? ;)

He looked like a little girl diving out of the way!

It didnt look like me, that the fan touched him at all, I think it was frusteration because they just fell behind to the Sox in the 8th inning and he knew they were going to lose! 

BTW, did anyone see the guy that threw the beer with the GAP shirt on? ;)

825648026[/snapback]

lol he was slick about it though. he got out of the way so fast that the espn announcers thought Sheffield knocked the beer on himself. such a smart, sneaky guy.....just like a Red Sox fan! ;)

GO RED SOX!

BTW, did anyone see the guy that threw the beer with the GAP shirt on? :ph34r:

825648026[/snapback]

I don,t think the fan touched him at all,just whining.

how come everyone is taking Sheff's side on this one. when Ron Artest went into the stands because somebody threw a beer on him he gets suspended for the entire season...but Sheffield punches a fan and everybody is takin his side on it. i was watchin it when it happened and to me it looked like the fan just hit is cap, if anything he just grazed his face. Sheffield over reacted and he should be suspended for a few games rather than everybody thinkin he did nothing wrong. hmmm you know people have problems controlling their anger when they get off of steroids  <_<

825647755[/snapback]

this situation is a lot different than the Artest one, Sheffield did not go into the stands, and the fan did more than throw a beer he reached into sheffields place of buisness and interfered with a play