lenoir city vs. onieda

rufsoccer4

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outcome of the game I woulnt know but LC is coming off a not so good win over Gibbs and after losing some close games to good teams this past weekend, the Indians better watch out or they might be the ones paying for the broken glass. LC will take the win, only if they play as a team and they dont under-estimate the other team. Good luck to both.

I really don't know how the game will go Friday night. Oneida's four losses are to some very respectable teams, but they just are not playing consistently throughout their line-up. Seems like that problem has hurt LC this season, too. Again the Indians are coming into this one knowing a win is the only acceptable result for them to remain in the hunt for a conference title. Oneida is a tough team to read this year. For instance, they lost a rather "unspirited" match to Kingston 1-0, who lost two days later to Cumberland Co. 2-0. Oneida beat Cumberland Co. by about 4 in a pre-season scrimmage. Who knows if Oneida or LC or Kingston will decide to take charge of this district in the next couple of weeks. Right now, it can still be a battle between these teams. We'll certainly know more by Friday!

thumb Kaz thumb

We (LC) have had out ups and downs over the season so far and after seeing the paper Oneida only winning by 1 goal against AC seems like too are having their downs. Winning by one goals against AC is not a positive thing at all. However, Oneida has a very good team this year. We also have a good team this year, although being young keeps us very inconsististent this season so far. This game will be very good and very close from the beginning to the end. Every year Oneida is getting better and better and due to us beating them every year, seems to want to win more and more. I love playing this game because they play with great heart and play every year with a lot of class. I particularly look forward to playing this game this week and wish a GL to Oneida. I am for the moment on the injured list with a pulled quad (captain) and was wondering if Oneida had any injuries on their team? Although, not even a pulled quad will stop me from playing this big game.

Every year Oneida is getting better and better and due to us beating them every year, seems to want to win more and more.

825651421[/snapback]

Oneida hasn't lost to LC in two years..They tied last year 1-1 and the year before 0-0..Just a thought..I can't wait to play in this game..It is always a great one to play..And probably not a bad one to watch..Good luck to LC this Friday and during the rest of the season..GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!