Campbell County cougars

CampbellCo.man84

Its that time again!

High school football is getting into full swing again.

What a season those cougars had last year!

5 shutout, 7 victorys, region runner up, hosted a playoff game, had a 1400 yrd rusher, gave up only 183 yrds a game. WOW! who would of thought that the cougars would be that good??? I DID!

enough about last year lets talk about this year.

The cougars have 7 starters returning on offense & 6 starter on defense,

we have some holes to fill but I think we will be just as good as last year.

Campbell county finally has a coaching staff that has been there for more than

3 years, with a lot to work with! the star Tailback will return and should have a better season than last year. the Qb will be a junior and will be better he is about 6'1 160lbs he threw for 800 yrds last year and had 5 rushing TDs and 6 TDs passing with only 2 INT not bad for a soph!

The D will be rebuilding a little, I think they will be fine Coach Wampler is a very good coach he will have something in place by time spring is over!

Can the Cougars build on last year??? Only time will tell! GO COUGARS!

lets prove last year was no a fluke. thumb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ccman84 haven't seen you since last fb season. what's going on up in them there hills (lol). you guys almost lost that dc (my sources had him gone but then politics took its toll and the red devils took the wrong coach). so are you guys optomistic about this season over last. any new coaches, how many players and that sort of stuff.

Are all the coaches back, I read where one tried to better himself in the head coach market on several openings?  How is the QB that got hurt near the end of the season?  Was last year a one time fluke or will the Cougars be able to keep the intensity up for a while?

825651357[/snapback]

the cougs have several key players returning...there is the possibilityof anoth er good year...this year teams may not overlook teh cougs as some did last year...teh schedule is favorable...should be an exciting year for cougar fans...

hey ccman84 haven't seen you since last fb season.  what's going on up in them there hills (lol).  you guys almost lost that dc (my sources had him gone but then politics took its toll and the red devils took the wrong coach).  so are you guys optomistic about this season over last.  any new coaches, how many players and that sort of stuff.

825651064[/snapback]

yeah, I am still trying to get over the playoff game, but this is a new season and

it time to trash talk now :P

we were close to losing the DC, but I am glad he still here! he done an

unbeleaveable job with the defense last year. coach wampler would be hard to

replace.

this year we have a couple of new position coaches they should really help, considering we have about 65 kids out for spring.

I think we have the potential to be just as good as last year, we have a few question mark but I think we will work them out by the end of spring.

talk to you later

who are the new position coaches, I think the cougars will continue to build on last year and do quite well as a matter of fact...I too am glad that the dc is still around (of course you can't blame anyone for trying to better themself) and continue to put the program on solid ground. go cougs thumb

I think the cougars will at least MATCH the win total of our team last year. With Johnson and Stiner returning you have a very strong base for the offense. On Defense we have a lot more size and strength this year . . might be lacking on the quickness and experience though. With Coach Wampler running the D they'll be just fine though. Little different posting on here as a NON-PLAYER this year....lol

And Shaggnasty, I'm sorry but there is NO WAY we're losing to Clinton again this year....

Edited by ccDL92

You can talk all about year that you had or the potential year that you might have, but you all better be glad that you dont play OR and better hope that you guys dont play us at the 'Ship in the first round, that is if you can make the first round of the playoffs. thumb

Edited by BiggieEarl01