Campbell County cougars

CampbellCo.man84

You can talk all about year that you had or the potential year that you might have, but you all better be glad that you dont play OR and better hope that you guys dont play us at the 'Ship in the first round, that is if you can make the first round of the playoffs. thumb

825653709[/snapback]

You are such an instigator, you add no real value to any threads. You`re like that annoying kid in high school who interrupts everyone's conversations by saying something off the wall, just to be heard. If you can`t add value to other teams thread, please just post on one the 50 threads about OR.

Edited by JC4life

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are such an instigator, you add no real value to any threads. You`re like that annoying kid in high school who interrupts everyone's conversations by saying something off the wall, just to be heard. If you can`t add value to other teams thread, please just post on one the 50 threads about OR.

825653820[/snapback]

First of all i am no longer a high school student, second i happen to live in CC even though i palyed at OR so that does give me the right to say what i want bout CC since i know more about what goes on over there then you do.

P.S. remind me to say congradulations to Jeff county for having another non playoff year. CC has a WAY BETTER CHANCE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THEN THOSE BOYS FROM DUPLIN VALLEY.

First of all i am no longer a high school student, second i happen to live in CC even though i palyed at OR so that does give me the right to say what i want bout CC since i know more about what goes on over there then you do.

P.S. remind me to say congradulations to Jeff county for having another non playoff year. CC has a WAY BETTER CHANCE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THEN THOSE BOYS FROM DUPLIN VALLEY.

825653924[/snapback]

Let me get this straight, because you live in CC you have to right to bash them? And because you played at OR, you have the right to bash other teams?

Something just doesn`t add up

P.S Why don`t you try adding something to threads instead of just talking smack?

825653924[/snapback]

I have been around CC football since its beginning...i onlyknow of one person who played at OR from CC and he moved there...nad tehn he didnt play much, maybe a little JV ball...so I find it kinda hard to believe that this dude is telling the truth...if he is he needs to identify himself...CC aborigines always migrated to AC...

Its good to see that there is more contraversy over the cougars...The only thing I can say is that the cougars look good this year. Yes the defense lacks the speed they did last year but they still have the same 6 returning on defense. Offense is Honestly going to be hard to stop. Really... The O line is bigger and the backfield is twice as fast. Josh Howard will add a lot at fullback. I can't wait till again the COugars surprise people this year. They'll get tired of hearing about them. And as Oak Ridge stands, all good things come to an end and I honestly think it's coming soon.

I may be wrong but doesn't CC scrimmage OR this spring?

Believe me I was a CC fan last year. Everybody loves an underdog story. BUT....Oak Ridge is the big dog in the east (with all due respect to DB)...thats not braggin.

The fact about Oak Ridge fans is this. We can talk the talk cause our boys can walk the walk. Its called confidence. When you establish a winning program the likes of OR then you can speak about OR and CC in the same breath.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Oak Ridge is playing Cumberland County, not Campbell County in the spring.

I may be wrong but doesn't CC scrimmage OR this spring?

Believe me I was a CC fan last year. Everybody loves an underdog story. BUT....Oak Ridge is the big dog in the east (with all due respect to DB)...thats not braggin.

The fact about Oak Ridge fans is this. We can talk the talk cause our boys can walk the walk. Its called confidence. When you establish a winning program the likes of OR then you can speak about OR and CC in the same breath.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825655270[/snapback]

Yea I see where you are coming from but you have to understand how the fan base "was" in campbell county up until the past couple of years. It's hard to overcome such obsticles as CC has. And since we are beginning to establish a good fan base it gives the players confidence. Oak Ridge has had a good fan base for a long time.. And that helps a lot. Everything that we have done has been on our own. And now that everyone knows that CC is for real its gonna continue to get more intense, but with a good fan base it makes things easier in a sense because if they have believers then it is a heck of a lot easier to believe. Two years ago when Campbell County went 3-7, we believed we were gonna win every game. And that carried on the next year and we went 7-4. Now everyone believes and that adds flame to the fire. Can you see what I mean. And I don't think that last year was a fluke at all. Let me know what you all think. Just be on the lookout for the cougars to make another great season especially with the o line that they have, the quarterback they have and one of the states best runningbacks. The cougars expect bigger things this year. I just wish I had another year. But I think that my senior class ended on a good note and ended Campbell County being the "seller dweller"....Oh and there was a lot of talk last year about Campbell County playing Oak Ridge in the second round. I would loved to play at Blankenship Field. Just because that is such a great football atmosphere.

Lets see.....If he lives in CC and played for OR, then he must have the same name as bestowed on the new Pope.  Goooooleeee Gomer thats worse than being on the night train to AC!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

825654133[/snapback]

Hmmmm, so your saying that ol biggie earl is another benedict arnold, him going to OR is worse than going to AC, that's almost as bad as from going from halls to powell or central, from beardon to faragut, from fulton to AE, from oneida to scott co., any morgan co. school to coalfield.

man all ya'll need to stop trippin on everything i say, as far as adding value JC4life who are u to talk about me bashing people when you are bashing your own teams head coach, you remind me of the type of kid that gets locked outside because they whine too much.dont hate cuz i speak my mind :lol:

Edited by BiggieEarl01