hardin county..best aaa team in west tn?

dp3

Derek Wood i saw him in jackson the first time against Northside, he has movement not much speed, he has what it takes he just lacks size..hardin county defeated northside today didnt they or i know they were due to play

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawrence co has a good team they were 2nd in district 8 i don't see them getting to state collierville and houston are to srong plus they first have to deal with the teams in there region bartlett is ranked and mudford has been to state the last two years

HC isnt the best team in their district or region much less the best AAA in all of west tn. overall 14AAA is much stronger this year then 13 even though 14 is very top heavy. the two representitives from region 7 will be cordova, bartlett, or munford, sorry to burst your bubble. you have to play the best to be the best, and you havent played collierville, houston, germantown, bartlett, cordova, or munford, so to even say that is just silly.

Hardin county can beat dyersburg anytime man. This is to that big o lefty are you jealous of hardin count because they actually got a lefty who is good and a righty and pretty much thier whole pitching staff. hardin county can beat dyersburg with and pither on the mound well throw a freshman if we have to and still come out with a win well show yall who is the best.