4/22 White House at Gallatin

timbdp

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a source out of Gallatin that McGuire was kicked off the team for getting into trouble again. Is this true?

825653200[/snapback]

Caleb Mcguire has been suspended for the next 6 games at least. He served his first game today, so technically 5 more games if he takes care of some things. If not, he will be suspended for 12 games.

WHEN YOU "BUMP" A POST OR THREAD, THAT MEANS YOU ARE GETTING IT TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD AGAIN TO TRY AND SOLICIT MORE RESPONSES.

AS FOR THE MCGUIRE AND GALLATIN SITUATION, IT IS THE SAME OLD STORY- DISCIPLINE. PLAYERS WHO HAVE NONE WILL NOT ONLY HURT THEMSELVES, BUT THEIR ACTIONS ALWAYS HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE REST OF THE TEAM. I THOUGHT GALLATIN PLAYED PRETTY DECENT WEDNESDAY WITHOUT HIM. GALLATIN WILL BE WITHOUT A COUPLE OF KEY PLAYERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE GAME IF IT IS PLAYED. TTTTTSSSSSSSSSS......

Any word on this game? Playing or not?

That's the trouble with some teams, it seems like entire team is all about one or two players when it takes at least 9 to win or lose. Some kids think that they are "the team " and they can do what they want and still play. (I'm not saying this is what Caleb or anyone with Gallatin team thinks.) Not sure what situation is with Caleb but hopefully seeing that he can and will be benched he'll get his act together. Don't know if he wants to go on to college but if he does he should get focused on his future and not just the minute.

If he doesn't get whatever is going on taken care of and has to sit out 12 games how will this affect him playing in district? Wasn't he MVP or something last year?

Gallatin has several great players on team and I'm sure they will do fine.

How's Bo Cook doing?

Any word on this game? Playing or not?

That's the trouble with some teams, it seems like entire team is all about one or two players when it takes at least 9 to win or lose.  Some kids think that they are "the team " and they can do what they want and still play. (I'm not saying this is what Caleb or anyone with Gallatin team thinks.) Not sure what situation is with Caleb but hopefully seeing that he can and will be benched he'll get his act together.  Don't know if he wants to go on to college but if he does he should get focused on his future and not just the minute.

If he doesn't get whatever is going on taken care of and has to sit out 12 games how will this affect him playing in district?  Wasn't he MVP or something last year?

Gallatin has several great players on team and I'm sure they will do fine.

How's Bo Cook doing?

825654757[/snapback]

He is well on his way to taking care of what he has to do. We had 10 regular season games left and for sure 2 district tournament games at the time of his suspension. That makes up 12. If he doesnt finish his things he will be eligible the 3 rd district tournament game, if we are still alive. If he takes care of it he will miss 5 more games - White House, Smyrna, Lavergne, Shelbyville, and Clarksville. If the Shelbyville game or Clarksville game is rained out he will miss the Beech game next Friday.

As far as Bo is going, he is doing pretty well. He throws BP for us from his wheel chair. He should be out the wheel chair soon. It looks as if he may be able to return late in the summer or early in the fall. Thanks for asking.