Tullahoma

28Wildcat6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr black......you know me under a different name (we will try to get the state team back together this year)......their schedule is easy.....they probably will lose to anyone they play in the sectionals..if they make it that far. i would guess that there are at least 20 teams in AAA better than them and 10 that would beat them everytime they play them...even on an off day.

Everyone says Tullahoma has an extra easy schedule..blah, blah, blah..Look at some of the other ranked teams schedules. I don't mind though, because come time for the state tournament, when we beat you fiercely, you'll cry the whole bus ride home because you lost to an "completely overated" team. Check out Blackmans schedule, Check out what teams Oak Ridge lost to, Check out Greeneville, or maybe check out your own. We haven't been a powerhouse in the past, but come time to play, you're gonna realize.

While Blackman's and Tullahoma's schedule might seem easier than most in the top 10 you must remember that Tullahoma should have played FRA and had Notre Dame on their schedule (will this be made up?) We have played them as well as two other top 10 teams Brentwood and Baylor (private) and I would say as an unbasised observer who is not a Tullahoma fan that they deserve to be in the top 10. You win the games that are put in front of you and that is what they have done.