TOP 10 TEAMS IN THE STATE?

Bledsoebtheboys

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well these arent really in any order but they are in my opinion are the top 5 in tennessee cause i cant really think of any other tennessee teams...not really in a specific order just top 5

St.Benedict(under-rated but very good.. very dominating pitchers and good hitters.. there pitchers are their #1 and #4 hitters)

Baylor (always a good team..)

Soddy Daisy (dont kno much but usually has a strong team, looks that way again this year)

GoodPasture(not my favorite but i must say they have some talent..horrible fans though..sorry to say but its true)

Brentwood High(pretty good team, nice bunch of girls..young but making a name for themselves)

this is just my opinion so dont take offense to it!

well these arent really in any order but they are in my opinion are the top 5 in tennessee cause i cant really think of any other tennessee teams...not really in a specific order just top 5

St.Benedict(under-rated but very good.. very dominating pitchers and good hitters.. there pitchers are their #1 and #4 hitters)

Baylor (always a good team..)

Soddy Daisy (dont kno much but usually has a strong team, looks that way again this year)

GoodPasture(not my favorite but i must say they have some talent..horrible fans though..sorry to say but its true)

Brentwood High(pretty good team, nice bunch of girls..young but making a name for themselves)

this is just my opinion so dont take offense to it!

825663262[/snapback]

ill take offense to it. If your from st benedict, then you saw goodpasture fans that were upset at your number #1 pitcher hitting a girl taking her out of the game and could not play for a week , then gives high fives and laughs about it. This same girl made a "obscene" jester to one of the parents. if your not from them sorry. i have been going to goodpasture games for about two years, and rarely or never heard any goodpasture fan/parent talked about the other team. They do yell for their own girls, and they do let the umpire's have it once and awhile.

anyway back to the post, again no certain order this from observation from seeing them play in tournaments.

soddy

goodpasture

lincoln county

riverdale

brentwood

st benedict

baylor

boyd

greenbriar

marshall county

ill take offense to it.  If your from st benedict, then you saw goodpasture fans that were upset at your number #1 pitcher hitting a girl taking her out of the game and could not play for a week , then gives high fives and laughs about it.  This same girl made a "obscene" jester to one of the parents.  if your not from them sorry.  i have been going to goodpasture games for about two years, and rarely or never heard any goodpasture fan/parent talked about the other team.  They do yell for their own girls, and they do let the umpire's have it once and awhile. 

anyway back to the post, again no certain order this from observation from seeing them play in tournaments.

soddy

goodpasture

lincoln county

riverdale

brentwood

st benedict

baylor

boyd

greenbriar

marshall county

825663291[/snapback]

I don't know where twanky is from, but I can tell you that the pitcher from St. Benedict was not high fiving because she hit a Goodpasture player. She actually gets very upset whenever she hits someone. Her teammates were trying to tell her to shake it off while the hurt player was being attended to. Any "obscene" gesture was taken out of context I can assure you. Our girls don't play like that.

I don't know where twanky is from, but I can tell you that the pitcher from St. Benedict was not high fiving because she hit a Goodpasture player.  She actually gets very upset whenever she hits someone.  Her teammates were trying to tell her to shake it off while the hurt player was being attended to.  Any "obscene" gesture was taken out of context I can assure you.  Our girls don't play like that.

825663299[/snapback]

after the game the parents came over and told us it was just her trying to calm down, so everybody apoligized to each other. i was just trying to defend why some of the fans reacted they way they did when they see high fives going around. I had a front row seat to the gesture, so i probaly took it out of context, maybe she was telling us we were number 1. Perception is reality to the receiver.

I'd have to say from what I've seen this season my picks would have to be

Baylor

Goodpasture

Riverdale

Soddy Daisy

Marshall Co.

Lincoln Co.

Coffee Co.

Brentwood

Hixson

Centennial

825663305[/snapback]

Thats a good list, but I would have to replace Centennial with Wilson Central. Centennial hasnt proven that they can beat any of the big names yet. Wilson has beaten Brentwood, and Goodpasture, and their district is much tougher.

Edited by Bleacherbum

Thats a good list, but I would have to replace Centennial with Wilson Central. Centennial hasnt proven that they can beat any of the big names yet. Wilson has beaten Brentwood, and Goodpasture, and their district is much tougher.

825663311[/snapback]

When Wilson Central beat Brentwood they had their younger players in because their seniors had to be somewhere. But I guess a win is a win.

When Wilson Central beat Brentwood they had their younger players in because their seniors had to be somewhere.  But I guess a win is a win.

825663331[/snapback]

Thats true, but they did beat Goodpasture with Peronni pitching...and have beaten Beech....which is more than Centennial has beaten.

soddy

goodpasture

lincoln county

riverdale

brentwood

st benedict

baylor

boyd

greenbriar

marshall county

825663291[/snapback]

how can you have LC and not Coffee County? anyway i say the to pfive teams in the state are

Baylor

Riverdale

Soddy D.

Coffee County

Lincoln County

825663328[/snapback]

You must be a coffee county fan....no way coffee is in the top 5....Goodpasture is definitely in there, and you left off brentwood, who has beaten lincoln county 3 times.

Edited by Bleacherbum