Select Teams

soccer_wv_freak

I play on a team from East Ridge (Chatt.) and we are always looking for more players.  We're a u-17 team who finished 2nd in the div 2 tournament as u-16 this past fall and are moving up to division 1 this year. This will be our second year as a team and i think we wil be pretty competative in d1.  Tryouts are june 14 at east ridge. Call coach Sheldon Grizzle @ 629-0117 for more info.  We are  looking for both a keeper and field players.  We need some strong forwards.

825673225[/snapback]

i may be able to bring a group down from mcminn looking for a team...i also know soccer wv freak......good player......ill call coach grizzle. would u all be interested in combining with some knoxville players in athens?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emitreccossti..who are you??...did i tell you im playing keeper now..??i still play defense and if anyone already has a keeper then that is what ill play..but im going back to good old keeper for wvhs...yeah..this ER team sounds pretty good..i say we just take abunch of our players and go tryout for that team...that would be really cool...

i have a couple last questions that will decide if i come to the tryouts or not..sivart&tymonster please get back with me on this one..or anyone else who plays on the ER team..when do you all start practicing..like will you start practicing a couple weeks after tryouts,right after tryouts,or when?b/c i would love to tryout and such but i have so many camps and different stuff i go to during the summer...so let me know asap..and also..how much is it to play??let me know please!!

we are having a practice this thursday night(may 26) at 6:45 at camp jordan, its not really official tryouts but it will let the coach get a good look at some of the new players, practices will be pretty regular after that, not really sure on the dates yet though or how much it costs. I know its not that expensive compared to other teams

i have a couple last questions that will decide if i come to the tryouts or not..sivart&tymonster please get back with me on this one..or anyone else who plays on the ER team..when do you all start practicing..like will you start practicing a couple weeks after tryouts,right after tryouts,or when?b/c i would love to tryout and such but i have so many camps and different stuff i go to during the summer...so let me know asap..and also..how much is it to play??let me know please!!

825680723[/snapback]

tyler....call me....your dad has my number..........

we are having a practice this thursday night(may 26) at 6:45 at camp jordan, its not really official tryouts but it will let the coach get a good look at some of the new players, practices will be pretty regular after that, not really sure on the dates yet though or how much it costs. I know its not that expensive compared to other teams

825680876[/snapback]

please hold off a week or so...........we have players still in state that may be interested...ok?

Edited by emitreccossti

I think we need to do our team again..FC United...we were good and could easily win state this time..if we take all the same guys..i have 1 more defense we could use..very good...get everyone back..if eric cant come back i will play keeper...then we could start practicing at the end of july?august? i dont know..i just know that abunch of us were wanting to get together..but nick is trying out for ER team..so you would need to call him fast..i think it would be good..i just cant do a summer team b/c i have so much going on..let me know..