Projected Champion

dkslakdfj

If McCallie beats MBA, what are the playoffs going to look like?

825654429[/snapback]

The winner of the McCallie/MBA game will be the #1 seed in the East region, and barring a freak loss to USN, MUS will be the #1 seed from the West. The loser of the McCallie/MBA game would most likely face USN in the quarterfinals with the winner playing MUS in the semis. On the other half of the bracket, Christian Brothers will probably meet the winner of the Webb/Farragut game, and the winner of that will play the winner of McCallie/MBA.

Not being able to see MUS vs. MBA makes the decision harder but I am gonna have to go ahead and say MUS based on their play as of late. Since their early season loss to CBHS, MUS has been on a roll lately and should be taking this momentum into the State tournament. They have a little revenge factor after losing a close one last year in Memphis which could prove to help them this year in the long run.

After following this season I believe it is going to be a very interresting state tounrey. First off, MUS and McCallie have the most raw talent. MBA is in there as well. As far as CBHS, they have shown that they can "outfight" some of these bigger teams, however at the same time, they have been inconsistent. They beat MUS in one of the greatest games I've ever seen, then pull out a close one against Houston? I do believe that they are back on track though. There are four teams who have a shot, with MUS, McCallie, and MBA having the most talent, while I believe CBHS has the most heart. All four of these teams can beat each other, so its all going to come down to who wants it more. Its going to be a hard fought tourney, good luck to everybody, take it easy.

See you in Chattanooga

Edited by lax78