Oak Ridge's new Offensive Coordinator

2bear2

Mc Gay Man you are so wrong as usual. Coach Stephens, Spratling, and Miner are not narsistic like Brucie and Ronnie. They WILL have all of the best athletes on the team and on the field. I know they will do great things for the program. There won't be any" turning". So KMA

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former standout Jeff Miner will take the helm and replace Ronnie Gray as offensive coordinator dumping the wingT and putting in the spread. Last season when the offense was running on all cylinders Coach Miner had his hands on the controls. Another great move for new coach Stanton Stephens is adding John Spratling to the staff. With Speas running the big red D what will Coach Gray be doing? Congratulations Coach Miner! ;)

825654821[/snapback]

Minor had NOTHING todo with the varsity offence last year,

I wish Coach Gray the best of luck. He definitely deserves a lot better treatment than what some of the "fans" of Oak Ridge have given him. He has done a fantastic job there. Somebody will get a great football coach. Good luck Coach Gray. thumb

825657588[/snapback]

/quote] No, no he doesn't. Sorry.

825660440[/snapback]

Another disgruteled dad

Minor had NOTHING todo with the varsity offence last year,

825661265[/snapback]

So being the running backs coach has nothing to do with the offense? (That was Miner's role last year). I thought he was a great addition to our staff last year and was one of the reasons we did so well offensively last season. As I have said before, I wish Coach Miner the best in his new role. I know he will do well.

• 1 month later...

Bummmer.....According to Coach Stevens on the local Wildcat football show Coach Jeff Minor has stepped down from the OC position and will be helping the freshman team this year. Coach Stevens will take the helm for the offense.

Stanton will do a great job as evidenced at Austin East but this was shocking news to me. Not sure of the full story.

Roll Wildcats!