Grundy VS East Ridge& Hixson

642doubleplay

123kid Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

i take grundy in both. if Sitz pitches against Hixson it will be a good match up of the 2 best AA pitchers in the Chattanooga area. i would take Sitz over Smalley as a pitcher and overall player.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but MTSU and I disagree with you. Brett won't have 2 bad outings in a row, Hixson in a close game!

I'm just sayin that Stats the past 2 years have been way better for Sitz hitting wise and a little better than Smalley pitching wise. Good luck to Smalley at MTSU i'm not trying to say he's not good, just that Sitz has put up better numbers. Smalley is the 2nd best pitcher in the Chattanooga area!!

I'm just sayin that Stats the past 2 years have been way better for Sitz hitting wise and a little better than Smalley pitching wise. Good luck to Smalley at MTSU i'm not trying to say he's not good, just that Sitz has put up better numbers. Smalley is the 2nd best pitcher in the Chattanooga area!!

825655337[/snapback]

If Smalley is the 2nd best pitcher,which I don't think he is, it is not to Sitz, plus Grundy isn't in the Chattanooga area. Sitz may be a better hitter, but he is not a better pitcher.

123kid Posted Today, 08:41 AM

Sitz was a better pitcher than Smalley last year? The Chattanooga Times-Free Press (remember, Smalley, Player of the Year in 2004) and I disagree with you.

I agree that Sitz is a better hitter, he is a heck of a hitter!

Has anyone talked with him?

Sitz was a better pitcher than Smalley last year?  The Chattanooga Times-Free Press (remember, Smalley, Player of the Year in 2004) and I disagree with you.

I agree that Sitz is a better hitter, he is a heck of a hitter!

Has anyone talked with him?

825655668[/snapback]

Sitz and Fults have signed with Cleveland State where Sitz's brother Andy Lockhart is an assistant coach.

Del.