Thanks Goose

wpasi

One man, oh so many games, Just a little note of appreciation for all that you do while covering so many games. Even though you can't see every great play you amaze me by knowing what is happening with oh so many kids. Just keeping track of one team is hard for me I am shocked that you can keep so many straight.

The coverage in the paper is great and never have I seen you favor one team over another. Keep up the great work.

P.S. Love the show, Tank is OK too.

thumb thumb thumb

Being OK is fine with me, when comparing me to the workhorse Goose Lindsay ... :P

One man, oh so many games,  Just a little note of appreciation for all that you do while covering so many games.  Even though you can't see every great play you amaze me by knowing what is happening with oh so many kids.  Just keeping track of one team is hard for me I am shocked that you can keep so many straight. 

The coverage in the paper is great and never have I seen you favor one team over another.  Keep up the great work.

P.S. Love the show, Tank is OK too. 

thumb  thumb  thumb

825655173[/snapback]