State Rankings as I see them and Why

gameball

Yes, I believe some A/AA teams can hang with the big AAA powers and CAK( who may even right now dominate the AAA teams) is definitely one of them) and so was the older Lenoir City who use to have some great battles with CAK.

Coach G has done a very good job over there at CAK and really has the boys confident and humming. CAK obviously should be a power to contend with for a couple of years but will hit a wall or two as they step up to Div. II where they should have been all along. They are a very small school but because you can choose to pay the tuition and go there, it should be Div II. I don't think they give scholarships and that was they reason they weren't Div II before.

Anyway, I think their annual battle with Farragut next week will tell their real power. They have already beaten some major teams in AAA and are looking great but I think a currently underrated Farragut team will be a great test for both Teams

Edited by gameball

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I believe some A/AA teams can hang with the big AAA powers and CAK( who may even right now dominate the AAA teams)  is definitely one of them) and so was the older Lenoir City who use to have some great battles with CAK.

Coach G has done a very good job over there at CAK and really has the boys confident and humming. CAK obviously should be a power to contend with for a couple of years but will hit a wall or two as they step up to Div. II where they should have been all along. They are a very small school but because you can choose to pay the tuition and go there, it should be Div II. I don't think they give scholarships and that was they reason they weren't Div II before.

Anyway, I think their annual battle with Farragut next week will tell their real power. They have already beaten some major teams in AAA and are looking great but I think a currently underrated Farragut team will be a great test for both Teams

825657601[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliments. These boys play for an Audience of One, and I am very proud of them. I just pray that these things don't go to their heads, and they can continue to be classy young men.

I am a little confused about the "stepping up to Div. II". We aren't going Div. II (Unless you know something that I don't) but we are moving to another district. (Kingston, Oneida, Catholic...)

I also agree that Farragut will be our toughest challenge. I have great respect for their program, and they ALWAYS play a great game with us. The boys have been looking forward to this game all season, and are slightly dissappointed that Brandon Tarr will be in Holland for this game. Regardless, I think it will be a whopper of a match.

Thanks for the compliments.  These boys play for an Audience of One, and I am very proud of them.  I just pray that these things don't go to their heads, and they can continue to be classy young men. 

I am a little confused about the "stepping up to Div. II".  We aren't going Div. II (Unless you know something that I don't) but we are moving to another district.  (Kingston, Oneida, Catholic...) 

I also agree that Farragut will be our toughest challenge.  I have great respect for their program, and they ALWAYS play a great game with us.  The boys have been looking forward to this game all season, and are slightly dissappointed that Brandon Tarr will be in Holland for this game.  Regardless, I think it will be a whopper of a match.

825657624[/snapback]

i agree that game should be grea!!! and that does stink i have to be in Holland during the farragut game but really what i'd like to say is that this cak team is an amazing group of guys. and i have full confidence that they will play well against farragut with or with out me, a team isn't about one guy and it won't ever be just about one guy so all this hype about me is just ridiculous, really i'm just a kid that loves soccer and at the right time had the luck of some national coaches seeing me and liking what they saw. so thats that, but this group of cak guys is an incredible group and when they play together as a team, they can definitely play with the big dogs of tennessee. i'd drink to this group of guys every time i had a glass of coke in my hand!!! man i wish i could be there for the farragut game tho!!

Big G, I stand corrected, it is Catholic that is moving classes.

Yes, Having Brandon would give you another weapon, but best I can tell, you have more than enough to play with anyone. Hendersonville worried this year when playing Brentwood and not having their star Daniel Kelly who was in Ireland playing for the national team , but they came together as a team and won without him. Your team has that same ability. Good Luck, I will be trying to get to that game

TO ALL:Everyday things change to affect the rankings, Mt Julet's big win last night over Smyrna, definitely gives more credence to Mt . Juliet being in the rankings right now......... I will try to keep this updated , but will probably start another thread when I re-rank

ok ok thanx for the advice bigG, oh by the way, i can't get the info file thing u were talking about, explain it to me again??

825657831[/snapback]

I'll explain it to you later. Doing it on here would take things away from the thread.

Anyone know why they have updated A/AA and Division 2 on Eurosportscoreboard, but not AAA? I am curious to see how close Gameball's rankings are to them.

I'll explain it to you later.  Doing it on here would take things away from the thread. 

Anyone know why they have updated A/AA and Division 2 on Eurosportscoreboard, but not AAA?  I am curious to see how close Gameball's rankings are to them.

825657835[/snapback]

i think they might be revoting because of the blackman-smyrna misresult