WALKER VALLEY vs. GRACE

striker84

Grace's defense is TERRIBLE! And what is with your keeper? I'm sure this can't be the guy everyone was saying was one of the best in the state. Getting nut-megged and then chipped from 40 yards out. Come-on, I've seen Freshman better than him.

825659585[/snapback]

This guy really has a problem with me doesn't he... :lol:

Oh well... :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever seen the bumper sticker that says "I see dumb people?"  :lol:

Read the post again, and if you can't figure it out, then turn to page 112 and the answer is at the bottom.

*HINT* Both keepers were bad, but I'm talking about the one that seemd to look like he catch.

825659609[/snapback]

Post 112? Who are the dumb people is the question, not keepers.

Carlos give me your trademark "ah-Snap!!"

Post 112? Who are the dumb people is the question, not keepers.

Carlos give me your trademark "ah-Snap!!"

825660008[/snapback]

HAHA i think the dude was tryin to be clever. You know in the little kids books the answers to all the puzzles are in the back of the book... haha maybe im just readin into it but hey, im gunna be a psychologist... im gunna get paid to do that thumb

HAHA i think the dude was tryin to be clever. You know in the little kids books the answers to all the puzzles are in the back of the book... haha maybe im just readin into it but hey, im gunna be a psychologist... im gunna get paid to do that  thumb

825660022[/snapback]

Psychology? That's the major you choose if you wanna be able to sit in the food court of the mall and watch people and totally figure them out by the way they order their food.

That was a very un educated statement saying Carlos isn't a good keeper. Having played against Carlos for 2 years now and I guess sort of rivaling him, I can tell you he is a very skillful goalkeeper!! He is one of the best in the area easily and one of the best in the state. Anyone would love to have him in back. Everyone has bad breaks.... Give the kid some slack. Robby Miller got megged yesterday against McCallie... that doesn't mean he's a bad keeper... I give up bad goals every once in a while, that doesn't mean I'm a bad keeper. Carlos is a great goalkeeper.

...Robby Miller got megged yesterday against McCallie... that doesn't mean he's a bad keeper... 

825660625[/snapback]

To say he got megged is extremely misleading... The ball went through his legs, but only after he made the save. Had the Mccallie guy not be streaking down the field, Robby would have just turned around and picked it up. Getting megged gives a negative feel to it, when in fact, he made a good save to keep it out, which is his job. Sorry if this sounds defensive, but Robby is a friend and teammate and he deserves better than that.

Edited by Donnie Everrett

hahahaha whoever said carlos wasnt a good keeper is anything but close in my opinion. no offense to whoever made the post but he is definitely one of the best keepers in the state. i wasnt at the game and i duno if he had an off game or anythin but hes awesome. Good Luck in District to both teams!! :D