SPORTSMANSHIP & ATTITUDE !

brownbomber

I've got the video :P

825660867[/snapback]

Im very sorry but this is Nichole Vincent the person this whole colunm is about and that man ws NOT my father after Falon hit the double line drive to the fence and was standing on second base, looked at the man and said "I hit just like i was back at Coffee Co." I laughed and told her good hit. She shut him up quick. You are sadly mistaken if you think that was my father, my dad has more class than that.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im very sorry but this is Nichole Vincent the person this whole colunm is about and that man ws NOT my father after Falon hit the double line drive to the fence and was standing on second base, looked at the man and said "I hit just like i was back at Coffee Co." I laughed and told her good hit. She shut him up quick. You are sadly mistaken if you think that was my father, my dad has more class than that.

825665785[/snapback]

I am very proud of you for clearing up everyones misconceptions. I know your a good kid and I know how angry you get, and yes, you have come a long way, and yes you still have a ways to go. Don't ever give up trying. Shame on everyone that puts a person down only because they try so hard at something. Remember, life is always gonna be one step forward and two steps back. You have to keep your chin up, things will get better.

825665785[/snapback]

That whole game was not even very serious for the whole team

I guess all these adults didnt know or didnt care that you were watching and for the first comment The whole team didnt take the game serious well you will never be a winning team with that attude.

Ok ill go ahead and clear eveything up for everybody........I am the girl that got ejected twice out of the game. For whoever said that i was warned multiple times before being thrown out is definetely not true. That whole game was not even very serious for the whole team and i was goin with the flow. After not hitting all night i attempted to bunt down first because the first basemen was rather slow i noticed well being stressed i bunted it straight to the pitcher. I was called out and took my helmet off as a reaction. I said YES SIR to the ump twice and he still proceeded to yell at me. I said something that i shouldn't have said and i got the consequences i deserved. But just for the record i am the type of person that hates to lose more than i love to win. I do have a bad attitude and i have struggled with it my whole life. If you would have known me a coupke years ago you wuld respect me now for how far i have come. Im not making excuses for myself TRUST ME. And i can assure you that my parents arent like me at all. Thats a common misconseption. My parents are thoroughly embarrased but they are still behind me every step of the way.

825665770[/snapback]

You are on the correct path. At least you realize your mistakes and working to fix it. Good Luck thumb

That whole game was not even very serious for the whole team

I guess all these adults didnt know or didnt care that you were watching and for the first comment The whole team didnt take the game serious well you will never be a winning team with that attude.

825665884[/snapback]

Im kinda confused about the first part of your reply. And the game was not a district game and we were not taking it very serious. I agree with you that we (or they now) will never be a winning team with that attitude but you can only put up a front for so long.

I am very proud of you for clearing up everyones misconceptions.  I know your a good kid and I know how angry you get, and yes, you have come a long way, and yes you still have a ways to go.  Don't ever give up trying.  Shame on everyone that puts a person down only because they try so hard at something.  Remember, life is always gonna be one step forward and two steps back. You have to keep your chin up, things will get better.

825665812[/snapback]

Thank you for seeing it from my point of view. And im not trying to sugar coat anything to make any ones opinions change about me. I just want everyone to know that the real me is not the devil that you see on the softball field. In between the lines i am a TOTALLY different person than outside. From most everyone's thoughts in the forum you make me out to be this brat that thinks her you know what dont stink. I just wish that you knew the passion i have for the game and how much i trully miss the game right now since i cant be out on the field helping my team. Most of my aggresion and anger is for myself when im not playin to my ability and when others are around they fell the wrath of Nichole, thats no excuse i know but thats what i struggle with. I want to tell Blackman Softball team sorry about the situation ive put yall in.

Thank you for seeing it from my point of view. And im not trying to sugar coat anything to make any ones opinions change about me. I just want everyone to know that the real me is not the devil that you see on the softball field. In between the lines i am a TOTALLY different person than outside. From most everyone's thoughts in the forum you make me out to be this brat that thinks her you know what dont stink. I just wish that you knew the passion i have for the game and how much i trully miss the game right now since i cant be out on the field helping my team. Most of my aggresion and anger is for myself when im not playin to my ability and when others are around they fell the wrath of Nichole, thats no excuse i know but thats what i struggle with. I want to tell Blackman Softball team sorry about the situation ive put yall in.

825666014[/snapback]

Very Classy thumb

Sportsmanship and professionalism are huge character indicators in sports, and I've seen some bad examples of being a profesional. I was at a Cumberland County Walker Valley game at which I was appaled by the actions of one Walker Valley coach. I was just siting in the stands cheering for my team (The Cumberland County Lady Jets), and ocasionally making a funny comment aout the opposing team just to keep moral up in the stands. The pitcher from Walker Valley had pitched a great game. she threw one wild pitch , and I yelled out "She's Losin It". The Coach comes roaring out of the dugout and let me tell you she let me have it. I'm just a fan supporting his team, and this coach thinks she can leave the dugout to reprimand me. sure, that's really proffesional!! :blink:

Sportsmanship and professionalism are huge character indicators in sports, and I've seen some bad examples of being a profesional. I was at a Cumberland County Walker Valley game at which I was appaled by the actions of one Walker Valley coach. I was just siting in the stands cheering for my team (The Cumberland County Lady Jets), and ocasionally making a funny comment aout the opposing team just to keep moral up in the stands. The pitcher from Walker Valley had pitched a great game. she threw one wild pitch , and I yelled out "She's Losin It". The Coach comes roaring out of the dugout and let me tell you she let me have it. I'm just a fan supporting his team, and this coach thinks she can leave the dugout to reprimand me. sure, that's really proffesional!!  :blink:

825666108[/snapback]

Maybe you know your kidding, maybe everybody knows in the stands you are kidding but young lady on the mound may or may not. Do you know how embarassing it is to throw a wild pitch anyway without some jerk in the stands yelling stuff like that? No wonder the coach was furious! Loud comments are always unsportsmanlike.

BlazinSpeed- It takes guts to come out and admit to strangers your struggle with your temper. It sounds like you have the desire to do better, so keep working at controlling it. Now after you have seen the consequences, that should give you even more incentives. Just think of this as one of those speed bumps that occur in life and learn from it. thumb

Edited by coachrt

Blazin-Speed, it sounds as if you might be one of those I mentioned that the light clicked on. If you really are, great things are ahead for you. Kids that come back from situations like these and really turn it around, is not only the biggest thing that probably happens to you but also a great example to others. An inspiration. Make everyone proud but above all, make yourself proud. My money is on you makin' it. :(

Blazin-Speed, it sounds as if you might be one of those I mentioned that the light clicked on. If you really are, great things are ahead for you. Kids that come back from situations like these and really turn it around, is not only the biggest thing that probably happens to you but also a great example to others. An inspiration. Make everyone proud but above all, make yourself proud. My money is on you makin' it. :unsure:

825666378[/snapback]

Thanx I appreciate it!