who is the best freshman starting varsity in Tn

alquack611

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mason is good but not that good... i also played on the same team as thedragon and i recall the same stuff

825658205[/snapback]

I dont know half of the people that think they know me and say they are better. I aint on here trying to brag about nothing. Everybody can throw down on me if they wanna but i let my game do the talking. Apparently everyone on here has to run there mouth.

Guest thedragon

Hey Mason there is NO WAY you throw a 1.9 because that is just like comparing yourself to Jay Moreland from Goodpasture who throws a 1.86 tops and is only going to Vanderbilt. You AREN'T as good as you say you are because you are to slow with you foot action.

Hey Mason there is NO WAY you throw a 1.9 because that is just like comparing yourself to Jay Moreland from Goodpasture who throws a 1.86 tops and is only going to Vanderbilt.  You AREN'T as good as you say you are because you are to slow with you foot action.

825659188[/snapback]

I play on the same team as mason and he is the best catcher in knoxville you guys don't no what you are talking about he throws a 1.9 they timed him and he got it so i think i would no because i have a 2.0 and i am the back up so whatever you say about is not true he is the best freshman catcher and i am the 2nd my name is jake bynum come get gunned by me if you ever play catholic

Hey Mason there is NO WAY you throw a 1.9 because that is just like comparing yourself to Jay Moreland from Goodpasture who throws a 1.86 tops and is only going to Vanderbilt.  You AREN'T as good as you say you are because you are to slow with you foot action.

825659188[/snapback]

ONLY GOING TO VANDERBILT? Only? Come on now, give the guy some props for that. First of all, its the SEC, the toughest conference in baseball. Secondly, Vanderbilt is a legit team. As I recall correctly, Vanderbilt made it to the Super Regionals last year. That isn't half bad if you ask me. You can't possibly mean it if you are saying that he is ONLY going to Vandy.

Mason, you really need to stop getting all of your friends such as alquack and others to talk good about you, because someone is actually going to believe this bullcrap your throwing out there and come watch you play...Then they will see what I have seen from you all year! Slow feet and an ok arm which will never become a 1.9!....Go ahead and flame me...I just know that you have no 1.9 so stop getting your friends to post for you and stop making other names for yourself, because stuff like that on this site gets old!

And.....Gary Cooper for halls is definately not a top freshmen in TN or even east tn for that matter... His arm speed is too slow and I have never seen him hit which means he is getting DH'ed for!

thumb

Mason, you really need to stop getting all of your friends such as alquack and others to talk good about you, because someone is actually going to believe this bullcrap your throwing out there and come watch you play...Then they will see what I have seen from you all year! Slow feet and an ok arm which will never become a 1.9!....Go ahead and flame me...I just know that you have no 1.9 so stop getting your friends to post for you and stop making other names for yourself, because stuff like that on this site gets old!

And.....Gary Cooper for halls is definately not a top freshmen in TN or even east tn for that matter... His arm speed is too slow and I have never seen him hit which means he is getting DH'ed for!

thumb

825659754[/snapback]

If everyone thinks im lying about my 1.9 pop time ask my coach. He timed them. He witnessed it and one of u retards doesnt know that much about baseball because you have to have around a 1.7 like Basham to get looked at by major colleges.

To those ignorantly trashing Vandy: Vanderbilt was ranked in the top 25 in the country in every one one of their sports except football at some point last year. The only reason Vandy gets a bad rep with sports is because of football. In 2004, Vandy finished well ahead of Alabama, South Carolina, Ole Miss, etc. etc. in total sports winning. Vandy baseball is MORE than legit.

Also, Clayton Gant of USJ gets my vote as a top frosh. thumb