Tullahoma vs. Sheblyville

LCHS_Wildcats_2114

shelbyville is not a control team so as long as tullahoma can knock it about they should control teh game. as far as who will win as long as tullahoma dont let shelbyville get in thier head they should come out on top shelbyville is a dirty team good luck tullahoma watch out hey broke a kid on are teams leg then was laughin about it

Every1 thinks Tullahoma will dominate Shelbyville....HA I think that is pretty funny. Yea they might play dirty but it is fair. When the kid got his leg broke it was a fair play. And no we wasnt laughing it was the kid crying. So yall can talk all yall want but we will see when we get out there. I love being a underdog it makes winning that much better. Espeacailly when it decideds who will win thier district.

Having seen both Shelbyville and Tullahoma play, Tullahoma should definitely win the match on Monday. Tullahoma is a very well-rounded team that passes with possession as their style of play, and it is very effective. Shelbyville seemed very much like a one-man team (Gordon) that likes to play over the top. Shelbyville is very capable of winning tho if their current strategy of playing on the break and pointless trash talking/acting on the field works(this works more than ppl think), but they will have to defend VERY well to pull this out. But I still think Tullahoma 2-0 or 3-1.

Edited by soccerguy10