champions league

mjuhb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

set your vcr tivo dvd-r or etc if you what to see the best soccer team in the world besides the brazalian national team chelsea take on liverpool tomorrow at 1:30 central on espn2

825658575[/snapback]

if its at stamford bridge, chelski 1-0. liverpool will sit back and gudjohnsen will eventually get the winner. also, look for kezman to get in a fight if hes still in the side.

the was a tie next games ac milan-psv tuesday and chelsea-liverpool on wednesday milan psv should fun if you have not seen the christmas tree formation you are in for a treat plus chelsea runs a modified version if you have not seen it is exciting to watch

Milan beat PSV 2-0, which I wasn't hoping for but I expected. Schevchenko and Thomasson scored. Chelsea and Liverpool ended in a 0-0 draw. Not bad for liverpool. If only they could play as well in their regular season as they do in the Champions League.

825659437[/snapback]

I don't see Liverpool pulling this one out. If anyone saw last year's quarterfinal, chelsea v arsenal, chelsea won 2-1 at highbury in the second leg to go on. maybe baros could grab one, but i doubt it. on psv v milan, beasley was playing right forward. maybe hiddink thought beas could beat milan's aging defence with his pace, but it didnt work. I'm pulling for psv, but i dont think itll happen